SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello everyone new to this

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
judgement65

Hello everyone new to this

Hello everyone was looking for studies on the bible and came across this.Hope I am doing this right.I am 39 yeasr of age and been in church all of my life.My name comes from the first sermon I ever preached.God callled me nearly 11 yrs ago to preach His word,and I have no use for the way the churches have turned away from His word or the way this world has turned away.Everyday is something worse happening and His people are now crying how long must we be here.Not long ,I for one have my bags ready this world holds nothing for me here.But wanted to say hi and hopefully I did this right.Thanks and may God bless everyone.

2005/4/18 14:42Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Hello everyone new to this

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to sermonindex. Based on your name, you may want to check out Leonard Ravenhill's "Judgment Seat of Christ" and other of the featured sermons.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/4/18 14:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
But wanted to say hi and hopefully I did this right.Thanks and may God bless everyone.

Hi Daniel, welcome to SermonIndex I pray that your heart and mind is open to the messages found on this site and that God would increase your spiritual growth in Christ. Be blessed and if you haven't yet check out this life changing message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/4/18 15:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy