SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please pray for my sister-in-law

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Savannah

Thank you for updating and letting us know what is happening. I will keep praying for Debbie and your family.

God Bless
maryjane

2014/6/26 15:02Profile
mama27

Re:

Is there any word on Debbie?

2014/6/27 23:02Profile
savannah

Re: Debbie

Thank you for asking about Debbie's condition.

She remains in critical condition and comatose. The doctors are at a loss as to what to do next. They've run so many tests and stuck her with so many needles and tubes it is just such a pathetic sight.

We are yet hopeful that God hears our prayers and at the appointed time He will do as He sees fit. Having said that,we are hopeful for a miraculous healing of her body and that she'd live to give glory to God. That even her husband George(my brother)may come to believe on the LORD Jesus Christ.

Please continue to pray and not faint.

Thanks for joining with us in prayer, that God may grant her life and salvation.

God hear us! Amen.

2014/6/30 16:36Profile
mama27

Re:

PRAYING....and thank you for the update....I'm at a loss for words - I know it is beyond hard...May God be glorified!

2014/6/30 17:11Profile
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re:

Praying

2014/6/30 17:44Profile
savannah

Re: praying for Debbie

I am thankful that God has moved a certain number of persons here on S.I. to pray for Debbie.

I have not written any update up to this point as there has not yet been anything new to report. She remains comatose and in critical condition with a tube down her throat for breathing and tubes stuck everywhere else. A pitiful sight indeed!

They'll be sticking another tube in this afternoon to drain her lungs of fluid and mucous.

Again, we are yet hopeful that God may grant her Life.

Please do continue steadfast in prayer on Debbie's behalf.

Luke 18:1

2014/7/2 13:03Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh my, this has gone on for a long time....I don't know how your brother is holding up if he doesn't know the Lord....please update as you are able.....PRAYING!!

2014/7/2 14:22Profile
savannah

Re: 11 days seems like such a long time

mama27,

I don't know you other than from words on a screen...BUT...

I must tell you that you're an inspiration. I can feel your compassion at the other end of this screen. And what's more...is that you do not even know my brother and sister-in-law. Yet you are so concerned and so moved to pray. That WOW's me much!

Would to God that I, and all those who are His would exemplify such compassion for those who may be strangers to us.

Thank you! Thank you so very much!

OH!...that God would grant our request...that He'd grant us the desire of our heart.

May He grant us those petitions which are in accord with His will. Surely He is a Good God. He can effect and bring to pass that which is impossible with men.

I pray along with you mama27,that He may answer those other prayers of yours which you have prayed for so many years. He knows each one and has each tear of yours collected in a bottle.

May God bless you as you bless His Name.

2014/7/2 15:36Profile
mama27

Re:

Maybe my tears have given me compassion, Savannah...if so, then they will have been worth it. Also, it has meant SO MUCH to me for others to pray for my family - how could I not do the same for others? Yes, may He grant us the desires of our hearts! Thank you for taking the time to encourage ME...may He be glorified in ALL!

2014/7/2 16:01Profile
savannah

Re: Miraculous

To all of you here on S.I. who have been praying for my sister-in-law Debbie and her husband George,

Debbie is sitting in a chair and talking to her husband!
Debbie is recovered from her infirmity!

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!
GLORY BE TO HIS NAME!!!
THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

Please continue to pray for Debbie and George. When she came to she didn't even know what day it was. She was startled when George told her the date. She doesn't recall anything after the third day.

Please continue to pray as they transition back to their home and for what may lie ahead.

I pray that Debbie may testify to the goodness and grace of God. And that her husband George may have his heart opened as he hears what the LORD of Life has done. May George believe on the LORD Jesus and be saved.

Bless His Holy Name!!!

Amen.

Thank you all for continuing steadfast in payer!

2014/7/4 16:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy