SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Annual gay pride parade in Tel Aviv

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Annual gay pride parade in Tel Aviv

I have only just discovered this - shocking!
"Tel Aviv - One of the hottest gay spots in the world - holds its extravagant Pride Parade on June 13th 2014, with thousands of worldwide guys."
"Participants wave Israeli's flags during the annual gay pride parade in Tel Aviv, June 13, 2014. (AFP)"

From Wikipedia
Tel Aviv is the Hebrew title of Theodor Herzl's Altneuland ("Old New Land"), translated from German by Nahum Sokolow. Sokolow had adopted the name of a Mesopotamian site near the city of Babylon mentioned in Ezekiel: "Then I came to them of the captivity at Tel Abib, that lived by the river Chebar, and to where they lived; and I sat there overwhelmed among them seven days." The name was chosen in 1910 from several suggestions, including "Herzliya". It was found fitting as it embraced the idea of a renaissance in the ancient Jewish homeland. Aviv is Hebrew for "spring", symbolizing renewal, and tel is a man-made mound accumulating layers of civilization built one over the other and symbolizing the ancient.

"Then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery".Deuteronomy 8:14

2014/6/20 18:38
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Annual gay pride parade in Tel Aviv

LORD! Have mercy!

The warning Jesus gave to the disciples that when ye see these things come to pass, " to flee" is taking on new meaning. We are seeing Christians being chased out of the middle east...wonder if God is using persecution to rid the area of Believers so he can deal more forcibly with the wicked...dunno, but I do wonder.

Perversion has been with mankind for millenia but today it is promoted, protected; its adherents are brazen in their display...and they all look so ugly.

Poor people and they do not even know it. Sad.

2014/8/5 11:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy