SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Random Sermon of the Week (6/8/14-6/14/14)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
a-servant

Re:

For the people that think Dean Odle is too brief, you may want to listen to an extra long and detailed 2014 collection of visions by Henry Gruver, a senior brother that received multiples of them:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/06/06/henry-gruver-steve-quayle-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report

He has seen everthing earlier, and remembers every single detail, including some of the US cities he saw to be nuked.

Quote: "I do believe that God will judge the nations, but I do not believer that America has a special judgment planned out for it."

You don't understand. It's not about any imagined covenant. It's about a nation that has gone to be the market leader in evil, that polutes the whole planet with the massive output of filth. The main tool in Satan's hand on this earth. Yes, all nations are mad, but this one is the leader. The center of operations.

Just a little extra, most movies out of Hollywood for kids and young adults now have an occult component added in the last few years, and also introduced "gods" out of classic european sagas to lead away from the one true God. Someone gave me access to 1TB of recent movies to have a look whats going on there, and I checked all of them for at least 10 minutes - and not one! (yes, not even one) is without occult content. America is now the source of spiritual darkness exporting it to every home on the planet.

God has to stop that just to protect the children of the nations from the influence of spritiual polution. John Little gets it, because he is an American living outside of the US. What trains the perception and understanding like nothing else, you cannot get this at home. That's the first time Americans usually understand that they are not the "good guys" anymore, but the exact opposite, people of the most degenerate nation on earth. As American Christian everything you say will be valued accordingly with a grain of salt in other countries, because many already know Americans come from the center of the corruption. How much credibility you think will be left after a major judgment by God?

2014/6/11 22:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Where do you live aservant? Just curious.

You say John Little "gets it." I say he gets nothing.

He is fearmongering to get hits on his website and to make a "name" for himself

He discusses all sorts of topics designed to strike fear in people... the very people who have no power whatsoever to change any of it. no person has the power to change the global economy or get the Illuminati to repent or make Hollywood change its ways. So what he does is paint pictures of hopelessness and offers no solutions or hope.

That is either the mark of a irresponsible person who calls himself a believer, at best, or a twisted individual, at worst.

He is not doing what he is doing out if love for the brethren.

Now tell me, why would anyone want to visit his website? It is not edifying to say the least.

2014/6/11 22:45Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

Awakened,

It has been mentioned elsewhere on SI, if God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorah for ten righteous, how much more will he America under the New Covenant. There are millions of people who love Jesus and are crying out to God for the nation.

This oft quoted quote:"If God doesn't soon bring judgment upon America, He'll have to go back and apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!" is wrong on so many levels.

If God did judge America he would have to apologize to Jesus. Through the work of Calvary God the Father has made Jesus the sole judge of the world, and until the day when the earth and sky flees from his presence there is Grace to a rebellious world.

No friends, you don't know what spirit you are of when you expect and pray for such things. Jesus, only Jesus!

2014/6/12 2:15Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen to that Zeke!

2014/6/12 6:13Profile
brothagary

Re:

zeco brother thats a poor example to aply to america ,,,for starters ,,no prophecy about america is an abaslute destruction as was sodom ,,god will spare americas anilation becasue of the righeous,,but will judge accoring to what she has sown the whole bible is full of examples of that hapening to nations and iserale

there were many people also crying out like paul was for the nation of israel ,,probale the whole church ,,but that never stoped the destuction of the temple and milloins of jewish deaths by gods hand and jesus prophecys

if god does judge america as he did to many others nations at one time why shopuld he apolagise ,,,thats ,thatsts ,,blasphemy realy saying that brother ,,,,,

brother the book of revalatuons shows many vials of wrath trupet blows of anger comeing upon the earth before jesus breaks through like lightning

brother the work of calvery is only aplied to the people of god and it essence is to apeaes the wrath of god on the day of judment ,,,we read god still judges with death and sicknes in corintians and revalations ,,justs the example of taking the bread and wine in anunworthy manner ,paul said was the cause of sickness and death in that church ,,,imagian that 50 million fold

who said we were praying for this to happen ,,,dont misreprecent the brothers here, or men like david wilikson and art kats ,,,no one has said they are praying for a nukela attack on america

the wait and see attatude is exactly what we should never do with prophecys ,,,not one time are we exorted to do that in scripture ,,not once ,but test it,,,and judge it ,,,what does scripture show regarding simmilar situations ,,what are other godly men saying about this type of prophecy ,what are other godly propherts saying

thats the real question ,,not weather this goes againsts my ecsatoligy ,or my current hopes ,and comforts

2014/6/12 6:15Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

brothagary,

The idea that I am challenging, especially to American believers, is this belief that because of Americas great sins Gods wrath is coming.

Friend, every nation is evil, so, according to this kind of preaching every nation is storing up wrath for itself. There is no Christian theocracy this side of Jesus' return.

Gods wrath is coming to any and everyone who does not except the forgiveness of sins given through his Son. The issue is not about the multiplication of iniquity but the refusal to believe Gods ultimate testimony to mankind in his Son Jesus Christ.

I believe this kind of preaching/prophetic utterance has no basis this side of calvary.

I can see that we have very different beliefs about the nature of Jesus' atonement so I'll end here.

2014/6/12 7:24Profile

Re:

brotagary,
Your words are Truth and seasoned with grace thank you for bringing common sense to this discussion.

I personally don't know of ANYONE who prays for Gods wrath to come on America, and yes it is clear that people who pray for this "don't know what spirit they are of".

Throughout history and in the bible we see account after account of nations and empires coming to ruin...Gods judgment? Well that's one way to put it but it really is about Gods sovereignty. He raises up Kings and rulers and He removes them. Obviously He does this with nations and Empires too. How and why and when He brings nations down is up for endless discussion because we don't know His mind or clearly know His plans for this world. But we do have a brain and we can see the signs all around us. Something nasty is going on in this land, lots of things are changing and it is not pretty. Those who live here can see this.

2014/6/12 12:08
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

It is certainly true that America is on a downward spiral. Do we really need people to keep on telling us this?

What irritates me about websites like omegashock is that their sole purpose is to make people worry (I.e., sin). To me that is inexcusable.

I mean what does he expect a person to do with the information on his website?

2014/6/12 12:25Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Random Sermon of the Week (6/8/14-6/14/14)

Thank you for the link.

2014/6/12 13:28Profile

Re:

Quote:
What irritates me about websites like omegashock is that their sole purpose is to make people worry (I.e., sin). To me that is inexcusable. I mean what does he expect a person to do with the information on his website?

Forgive me for my ignorance but are we still talking about Dean Odles message? Is omega shock his website? Ok just looked it up, this is someone else's website and I agree it appears designed to instill fear and maybe get people to buy their books. But this is not what is happening with this message at all IMHO.

Brother Dean claims he received a word from The Lord to speak a warning to America and if that is true there must be at least one person in this country that the Lord wants to hear this, perhaps they will repent and turn to Him?

Why can't we just give the brother the benefit of the doubt and move on?

2014/6/12 13:32

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy