Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer Request from Krispy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Prayer Request from Krispy

From an email sent to me by Krispy:

"I have a prayer request, and you can feel free to share it on the SI forum. I was headed out on a weekend camping trip with our two youngest boys when my wife called to tell me she had just gotten a call from her doctor… she has breast cancer. We will know more as the week progresses. This week will involve an MRI and more tests. Right now the doc believes its very early. Due to her family history of breast cancer we both agree that the most drastic measures are the best measures. Her doctor has confirmed that she is on board with this plan of action. Surgery will probably be next week along with a 3-4 day hospital stay. Reconstructive surgery will happen later, of course. All of our kids know as of last night when we got home from camping all weekend. It was very emotional for all, including our “tough” older boys. Please pray for a good prognosis and for the doctors… and pray that we will see the reasons and the spiritual results of having to go thru this."

2014/6/2 12:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer Request from Krispy

Thank you sister for sharing this we will pray for brothers wife.

2014/6/2 12:51Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

I ask for God's healing of her body, His fulness of Spirit to the family, and for His direction in every step of this. I believe in a God who still heals; any means sought in faith can be His means. Seeking God for this family.

2014/6/2 13:00Profile

Re:

Sorry to hear such bad news, will pray.
My mother died of cancer, since then i have done some studies and discovered that there are many alternative treatments out there. May I suggest that you search the internet and look at all the options available. The health industry has become a big business. May the Lord heal her! Blessings

2014/6/2 15:14
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Mark,

Will share your suggestion with Krispy. However, I have basically told him the same - to do your research before submitting to such a radical surgery.

I agree the health industry has become big business and because of it I no longer trust them like I used to.

I also understand the trauma of being given such a report. Since a diagnosis of cancer will paralyze a person's ability to think rationally it behooves a person to become educated on possible treatments before you ever are confronted with it.

God bless.

2014/6/2 22:35Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will be in prayer for Krispy and his family. I pray for healing for his wife, and that they will know HIS peace and comfort in this time.

God bless
mj

2014/6/4 10:12Profile
HeartSong

Please let Krispy know that I am praying for him and his wife.

Here is the name of a doctor that had breast cancer that cured herself using natural means and is now doing the same for others. From what I hear she is a Christian that prays over all that she does.

http://npidb.org/doctors/other_service/naturopath_175f00000x/1881710598.aspx

I have no personal knowledge of this person but felt led of the LORD to pass this information on.

2014/6/4 14:01Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Update from Krispy concerning his wife - he requested I post this here for your prayerful consideration:

"...her surgery is next Fri (June 27) and we covet everyone’s prayers that her lymph nodes will be clear of any cancer cells."

Sandra

2014/6/20 12:37Profile

Re:

Will continue to pray.This is probably a stressful time for all of you. May you all experience God's presence and peace and may He intervene.

2014/6/22 2:10
Lysa

East TN for now!

ginnyrose,

Have you heard from krispy how his wife is doing?

2014/8/23 7:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy