SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are Cell Phones Dangerous?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
In Iowa, they erected three cell towers within 1/2 mile of my house. The also put up a wind turbine within 2 miles of my house. The cell towers were located between the wind turbine and my house. Imagine the wake that a small propeller makes in the water. Now imagine the size of the wake that a wind turbine makes in the air. When a signal is pulsed, it becomes more harmful to our body. Wind turbines are giant pulsing machines. The rapidly changing pressure from the blades actually make bats lungs explode.

It really seems you need to move dear sister to a better place to live if possible?

2014/5/30 17:37Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Personally, I have to use my cell phone to earn my living, I am more concerned about the food I consume and the air I breathe, than my cell phone. There has not been one death on earth contributed to cell phone use, except maybe using it while driving. I will never get on the cell phone kills wagon. Christians are already under enough condemnation from other Christians, for watching TV, etc. what will be next? I think scare tactics is the ultimate wrong, all in moderation. A Christian should never tell someone they don't watch TV or use a cell phone, or drive a car or eat hamburgers, all it does is put Christians that don't know any better under condemnation. I hope we all know how God feels about condemnation. Soon the internet will cause cancer, then what? We don't get to come to SI anymore?

2014/5/30 18:20Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
It really seems you need to move dear sister to a better place to live if possible?

The LORD has had me to move to Texas - the land of giants. Texas has more wind turbines, and more cell towers than any other state. There are ~250,000 towers in the United States, and ~50,000 of them are in Texas. Across the US, new towers are going up at a rate of ~2,000 per week. Soon there will be no better place to live.

Here is a map of only the ones owned by SBA:
http://map.sbasite.com/

Actually, the above will not load on my computer at the moment but can also be accessed here:
http://www.sbasite.com/
(click on the button "SBA Sites")

Here is a place where you can find all of the cell towers located near your home:
http://www.antennasearch.com/

2014/5/30 18:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Idaho and Maine are good places where there is not much but Moose and Bears! :)

2014/5/30 19:55Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Well, maybe He will move me to one of those two places. I'll take Moose and Bear over Antennas any day of the week. :)

Genesis 1:25 says: "And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

It doesn't say anything about Him making cell towers. And now that I think about it, it was man that built the tower of babel - and God was not too pleased about it.

2014/5/30 20:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

So much for cheap wind power.

From what I am hearing any type of electricity is going to kill us dead.

I guess I will have to take my chances.

Back in bible times the average life expectancy was probably about 45 years or so.

So I guess we must be doing something right since we've almost doubled that--- cell phones and all.

And let's not forget HAARP and contrails.

2014/5/30 20:15Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
I am more concerned about the food I consume and the air I breathe, than my cell phone. There has not been one death on earth contributed to cell phone use, except maybe using it while driving. I will never get on the cell phone kills wagon. Christians are already under enough condemnation from other Christians, for watching TV, etc. what will be next?

MrBillPro
One of the things that radiation does is to deplete our Magnesium levels. Magnesium is necessary for over 350 enzymatic reactions, which means, that without magnesium our bodies do not process foods as they should. Flashing Lights also deplete our magnesium levels which means that watching television makes matters even worse.

2014/5/30 20:19Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Come now Heartsong.

There are billions of things we have now that were not here on day 6 of creation. You are getting a tad silly. Because guess what--- Jesus built things. And he used technology (of his day) to do so.

2014/5/30 20:19Profile

Re:

Dear Heartsong have you thought about an Amish community. They seem pretty simple in their lifestyle with no cell phones. Of course there might be a cell tower or two.

And there would be the Amish legalism to put up with.

Dear sister please heed MJ`s loving wisdom. Trust in God. He will protect you.

Bear.

2014/5/30 20:49

Re:

Uh Greg you forgot Bigfoot. Bigfoot has been sighted in Maine and Idaho. :):)

Bear. Hmm maybe some of my kin are up there.:)

2014/5/30 20:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy