SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : been gone for a while , I am looking for a church to attend .

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

been gone for a while , I am looking for a church to attend .

I have not posted anyting on here for a few years now . I have been going to a church for the past 3 years that I am unpleased with . I think maybe someone on here will know of a church ,or 2 , in The Tulsa, ok. area that I may really like . I want a church that believes in the babtism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues . the gifts of the Holy Spirit , and of Worshipping God with the old Hymms , and a church that know How to enter into the Holy of Holies during worship time . I do not want to attend church that believes the kenneth copeland , kenneth hagin doctrine that Jesus became sin on the cross and died spiritually because of it . I do not want to go to a church tha plays anything of jesus culture for music , nor that teaches any of bill Johnsons' junk , from bethel church in reading califonia . I do not want to got to a church that is okay with th pensicola , toronto , N C , IHOP , NAR , false doctrine , false prophet junk that comes from the arnotts , john wimber , mike bickle , paul cain , randy clark , todd bentley , bob jones ,georgian and winnie banov , etc . I really love , E . M Bounds and Andrew Murrays' books called On prayer . I met leonard Ravenhill and love Him and A W Tozer , and so many more . If Someone could Tell me of Some Good Churches in Tulsa that fits my discription somewhat please let me know of them . Many Churches think they are Good but so very few of them Worship God as Leonard Ravenhill , and myself could really fit in well with . I want A chruch that Knows How to Really pray Well ! and that is not affraid to stay away from all the false teaching , and all the bad so called christian music . I am saddened that the church I have been attending does not know the difference , between the precious , and the vile . thank you very much . Brother Clint

2014/5/15 19:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: been gone for a while , I am looking for a church to attend .

Brother,

This church is about an hour drive but would be good to go to:

http://www.barnsdallcornerstone.com
Cornerstone Community Church of Barnsdall

Brian Long is one of the elders there is a godly preacher and man of God that we have featured on SermonIndex. A brother in that Church also knows of a good biblical godly church in Tulsa also I believe. So if you went I am sure it would be worth it.

2014/5/15 19:38Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

thank you Brother !

2014/5/15 21:14Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re: been gone for a while , I am looking for a church to attend .

Brother Clint,

I don't live in or near Tulsa but I was blessed about what you desire in a church. Everything you described is exactly what I desire in a church as well. You do not hear very many people who understand let alone speak of JDS, Jesus Died Spiritually. This doctrine is taught and accepted by those false charismatics you mentioned and more. These people do not have the Holy Spirit they have another spirit, a spirit of delusion. Unfortunately when one speaks of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit they equate this truth with the likes of these heretics. Anyone who thinks that Jesus' death on the cross was not sufficient to pay for our sins and that He had to suffer at the hands of the devil in hell and be born again is deceived. How does God die spiritually? How does one third of the Godhead die and not affect the rest?

The other thing you mentioned was that of the music, there is no question that there is a spirit of sensual rock music permeating the church which to is of another spirit.

I do not know of the church the other brother suggested but I do know of Brian Long. If you have not heard this message by Brian it is excellent.

http://ia601204.us.archive.org/5/items/SERMONINDEX_SID24505/SID24505.mp3

I pray that the Lord would lead and add you to a body of your desire and His choosing.

Brother Dave

2014/5/15 23:05Profile
clintstone

tulsa,ok.

Re:

thanks for the encouragement Brother .

2014/5/16 18:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy