SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : SATISFIED WITH TOO LITTLE! by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SATISFIED WITH TOO LITTLE! by David Wilkerson

God has so much He wants to give you. His desire is to “open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it” (Malachi 3:10). He stand in a full storehouse, saying, “I am a giving God—but so few will receive from Me. They will not let me be God to them!”

Of course, we are to thank God for all He has done and given already. Yet, we are not to be satisfied with what we think is a lot! Many Christians are satisfied to sit in church and be blessed by God’s presence. Such people are no more than “satisfied sponges” soaking up everything—but they limit God in their lives, when He so wants to anoint them for service.

When the disciples marveled at Christ’s miracles, Jesus replied, “God has an ever greater work for you!” Most of us are like the disciples. We see one miracle, and we are satisfied to talk about it for the rest of our lives. Yet, if we really knew God and let Him be God to us, we would ask Him for so much more.

We would reach into the heavenlies by faith, believing God to bring down the godless leaders in local, state and federal agencies. We would bring down principalities and powers, as God said!
We would believe God to help us saturate our city with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We would stand up in faith against every weapon aimed against us, and we would be putting down satanic stronghold in our families and churches.
Our vision would be limitless. We would believe God for even greater things for His kingdom!

“Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end” (Ephesians 3:20-21).

2014/5/15 11:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy