SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi All!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AndrewBruce

Blythewood, SC

Hi All!

Hi Y'all,
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself... I'm 18, I live in SC and will be attending Moody Bible Institute next fall... I found this site looking for a sermon by Tozer I heard on the radio when I was younger, I think the name of it was "Be ye seperate." While I found alot of other awesome stuff on this site I haven't yet run across this particular sermon- Anyone heard it? It looks like I'll be spending alot of time browsing through this website and I am looking forward to it!

2005/4/12 19:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hi All!

Quote:
I found this site looking for a sermon by Tozer I heard on the radio when I was younger, I think the name of it was "Be ye seperate."

Welcome to SermonIndex, thanks for introducing yourself brother. There are over 300 audio sermons of tozer, what I would do is check where "be ye seperate" in the scriptures is and see if there is a series that Tozer did on that book. I pray you are blessed as you spend time on this site dear brother and do share it with others when you get a chance. Also do listen to thsi message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] and others that are featured on the front page.

2005/4/12 19:31Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome Andrew,

Quote:
I'm 18, I live in SC and will be attending Moody Bible Institute next fall... I found this site looking for a sermon by Tozer I heard on the radio when I was younger,

My that is remarkable!
Not sure which, when you were 'younger' or that you actually heard A.W. Tozer on the radio!

So glad to have you brother. Didn't have much success searching briefly for that message you mentioned, but the likelihood is that it may be in there.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

2005/4/12 22:22Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Welcome Andrew.
and come on with it; glad you found this site. there are a lot of good messages and a fine group of believers. keep looking up and listening to his word.
Brother Raven

2005/4/13 3:15Profile
silverdollar

Liberty, SC

Blessings,

I also just joined and wanted to say hello. I am a COG pastor from SC. I have been a bi-vocational Pastor for 15 years. I graduated from [url=http://www.holmes.edu/]Holmes Bible College[/url] in 1988. I am Married with 2 teens. I Love Jesus and am zealous to protect the truth of scripture. ( I know he can protect it, but he does need a mouth piece.) God has been Good to me through Jesus Christ. Hope to be making many post.

CROSSeyed

2005/4/13 5:57Profile
AndrewBruce

Blythewood, SC

Re:

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!
How I heard the sermon:
Our local Christian radio station used to play old sermons late at night and I don't remember where my family was coming home from (I was about around ten then, I think) but I heard the a sermon that was really, really good, he talked about how we as Christians should be different from the world. I found out later it was Tozer and I thought the dj on the radio said "be ye seperate" although I'm not exaclty sure...

2005/4/13 12:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy