SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for a Practical Problem

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Questor

Prayer for a Practical Problem

To all my Brothers and Sisters,

I would not ask for prayer for something like this, were not not that the Holy Spirit is pressing me to contact everyone I can. I do not understand why the Holy Spirit told me to go to others for this kind of matter.

My Dad died almost two years ago, and what inheritance there is for myself and my brother...what we will have for retirement... is tied up in a lawsuit against my Dad's estate. I am disabled, and turn 59 in May. I have no ability to go back to work, and all my provision is in Abba's hands.

My Dad had a small apartment building, that was managed by a Real Estate agent, who thinks his contract with my Dad to manage the apartments also guaranteed him the right to sell the apartment building whenever it was sold, even though my Dad, nor the estate, ever had a listing agreement with him. He would not prepare one when I asked him to, as the law requires in California.

My brother didn't like or trust him, so we used another Realtor, which was all okay under very well known law, particularly to me, since I used to be in that business of selling Real Estate, and making Mortgages for about 20 years up to my accident in 1995.

This lawsuit goes to court on Tuesday, with a possibility of having the lawsuit thrown out, as the case law is very clear.

Dad's former Apartment manager is suing us because he didn't get to list the building for sale...for about $120,000.00 in damages, no less.

California Law says that all contracts with my Dad died when my Dad died. This is common law throughout the world, except in special cases.

In California Law, all agency contracts, in particular, of which a Real Estate Management contract is one of, under which the former Apartment manager is making his case, are cancled by a death, except under one exception, which the Apartment manager does not fit. (He would have to own a percentage of the building and never have been paid for his services. This is not the case.)

Our Estate Attorney had my Brother and I also cancel the Management Contract under the terms of the pre-existing Apartment Management Agreement, just in case we were wrong.

Either way, the Realtor has no case, but this could drag on forever.

***The law has a provision for the plaintiff (the Realtor) to continually amend his complaint against us until we give up, and pay him the money, or he runs out of accusations to make that he cannot prove.***

I have had very bad experience with California and Federal Law before, after my auto accident, for which I was well insured, and for which I had contracts with my employer and so on back in 1995. I received almost nothing after 7 years of wrangling in the courts despite my permanent physical disability rating of 60%.

The Feds later reamed the Insurers involved, but the statute of limitations kept me out of the huge settlement. Such is how the courts of law work in this world.

Only YHVH is just, and in this case, I sincerely believe that the law is proven and clear. Even so, I would settle the case if it were up to me.

Matthew 5:40 (CJB)
40 If someone wants to sue you for your shirt, let him have your coat as well!

I would have even used the Realtor as the Listing agent, if I could have, just to avoid unnecessary trouble. I had sufficient knowledge to keep us from being cheated.

My Brother will not cease from the suit, and as co-executor under the law, he can keep it going for as long as he wants to, and not being a Believer, and knowing he is in the right, he will fight until we lose, even if it takes years, and the money all disappears in court fees, and attorneys fees.

We need favor with the Court to get the case dismissed, and I need favor from Abba for our side of the suit to prevail, and the suit to be thrown out. The Lawsuit has held up the Estate from Settling for almost 18 months, and I am afraid of the people in the court system.

Please pray for me.

The Ruach haKodesh started nudging me to ask everyone I know to pray, although I had given it over to YHVH, so please, storm the heavens on my behalf, for favor with the court, with the Judge, to get the case dismissed.

Q.

2014/4/27 2:57Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Prayer for a Practical Problem

I am a lawyer in Alabama. Not offering legal thoughts, but my prayers for you are going up.

2014/4/27 7:53Profile
Questor

Re:

Thank you dolfan.

The case seems clear enough, but one never knows. Which is why I need favor from Abba to help the Judge see how clear the arguments are.

It is a blessing to be able to reach out to people that have an annointing for prayer.

Q.

2014/4/28 3:29Profile
Questor

Re: Prayer for a Practical Problem

God gave us favor, and we won the suit...I want to thank all of you that prayed for me! We should have all the paperwork wound up in three to four months, and be done with the legal system!

Just goes to show...Abba will give us what we ask if it is in alignment with His will if we will simply ask Him together. He delights in giving good gifts to His children...favor being among His many tender mercies.

Thank you all again for standing with me, and for petitioning Adonai on my behalf...May YHVH bless you all exceedingly! Amen.

2014/6/15 5:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy