SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Will people freely submit???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re:

Hi NoahJD,

p. 22 of his 1973 vision

" .. Invisible numbers will be implanted on the forehead or forearm, and only photoscope scanners will be able to detect the numbers. The numbers could assigned in three stacks of six digits each. This "mark" would be required by all and no one could buy or sell without this invisibly tattooed number" - David Wilkerson

This entire generation knows, As Brother Denny Kenaston put it : "((And ultimately, and we all know this)), the mark of the beast will come, and you will not be able to buy or sell without it. Which means we will all come to poverty if not starvation. We need to change our mind
about materilism ..." - Denny Kenaston

"... in an age when the only other option is to wear the mark of the Beast.
For those unable to buy or sell in the global world economy, Christian community of a creative, productive, life-sustaining kind, however much dreaded by many till now, will prove one of the few, viable alternatives for sanctity and life...." - Art Katz

WAKE UP, WAKE UP SLEEPY CHURCH, are you ready for Gelassenheit !!

2014/4/27 1:37Profile
a-servant

Re:

thank you PP, i'm definitely in on going for Gelassenheit

well i'm living it.

2014/4/27 12:24Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Online!
 Re:

Well just now I had a very interesting conversation in regard to this subject.

I was in my village coffee shop (small village) and as I was there I saw a sign for the 'tap and go' bank card system. This is where you can just tap your card on a terminal and pay for small things like coffee up to a limit of £20 pounds. I asked the owner about this, as I did not know much about it and in the course of the conversation he said he thought that having a chip implanted in your wrist would be a much better idea! I was taken a back somewhat as he was completely serious and when I said "what,the mark of the beast?", he was completely ignorant of what I said and it went straight over his head. He just continued to say how it would be a good thing and only those who had something to hide would have a problem with it. This is just a regular middle aged guy running a coffee shop with no particular agenda.

I came away really hit by how the world and Satan works slowly and subtly to condition men's minds to accept these things. I remember hearing Christian speakers teach about the implantation of a chip for buying and selling 30 years or more ago. At the time it seemed hard to see how this would be accepted and the thought was it would have to be forced onto folk. Now it seems as if most would readily accept such a thing, if not welcome it eagerly! The other thing is that we often think that these things we hear about will happen quickly (not take 30 plus years), but the enemy is crafty and will bring it in slowly, bit by bit so most folk don't even notice the change and even think it was their idea....very clever. It may be another 10 plus years before we see such a system or maybe sooner.

2014/4/29 7:13Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Heydave wrote: Now it seems as if most would readily accept such a thing, if not welcome it eagerly! The other thing is that we often think that these things we hear about will happen quickly (not take 30 plus years), but the enemy is crafty and will bring it in slowly, bit by bit so most folk don't even notice the change and even think it was their idea....very clever. It may be another 10 plus years before we see such a system or maybe sooner.

This is what struck me as well, how easy people are about the whole idea. There are many I am learning who embrace it and as you said, there are many who say the same thing, "whats the big deal?" Most say only those who have something to hide are the ones who don't want it. The enemy is very subtle indeed...just like with Eve in the garden he tells us these things are good when they only bring about death.

God bless
mj

2014/4/29 8:24Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Assuming that this "mark" is a literal stamp or tattoo or chip, which to me is very questionable, do you think a Christian could be "tricked" into taking it?

I think in order for a literal mark to have the proposed literal effect (damnation) then to take the mark would be associated with a conscious and direct denial of Jesus Christ. The early martyrs were told to renounce Christ and declare Caesar as Lord, or die a horrible death. If the mark is literal I expect something similar will be in play- a direct renunciation. I don't think a persons accepting some technology without any concomitant renunciation of Christ will damn anybody.

Let's face it-- it may yet be many years before any of this might happen. No one knows when that day will be. The technology we have now may pale in comparison to what we may have just 20 years from now.

How do we know that social security numbers are not the Mark?

2014/4/29 9:05Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by TMK on 2014/4/29 6:05:54

Assuming that this "mark" is a literal stamp or tattoo or chip, which to me is very questionable, do you think a Christian could be "tricked" into taking it?

I think in order for a literal mark to have the proposed literal effect (damnation) then to take the mark would be associated with a conscious and direct denial of Jesus Christ. The early martyrs were told to renounce Christ and declare Caesar as Lord, or die a horrible death. If the mark is literal I expect something similar will be in play- a direct renunciation. I don't think a persons accepting some technology without any concomitant renunciation of Christ will damn anybody.

Let's face it-- it may yet be many years before any of this might happen. No one knows when that day will be. The technology we have now may pale in comparison to what we may have just 20 years from now.

How do we know that social security numbers are not the Mark?

Greetings TMK

I can only answer for myself but I am not saying that having a chip implanted is/isn't the mark of the beast.(I don't know) I was just more commenting on the "willingness" of people to accept such a thing regardless of whether it could be used in such a way or not. People are so addicted to being connected, to being on the internet and social media that if it came down to a choice of having to give it up or be chipped I am finding that many will choose to let themselves have the implants. I agree technology will keep advancing, that is why I see danger in this whole prospect, the more advance we get the more control another person can hold over a person. Even if these implants are not the mark of the beast they still can be used now as a means to track people and as they become more sophisticated they will be able to do much more. With all this in mind how willing people are to accept such a device is what shocks me. With how fast technology is advancing this reality maybe much closer then we realize. I read one article that stated the tech is there to implement this now, its just a matter of taking the time to win the hearts and minds of the majority of the people... and that seems to be happening now.

God bless
mj

2014/4/29 9:34Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///I don't think a persons accepting some technology without any concomitant renunciation of Christ will damn anybody.///

The fact is as brother Denny stated : ((And ultimately, and we all know this))

This is such a reality that the world will not be able to say : "Well I just did not have any idea" The fact is the very propaganda such as the forbes artical that I posted bears witness to the reality that the warning of this being the mark is and has gone forth, the propaganda it's self is a witness of this being the mark.
Edit add : the controversy itself is a witness for all to see and consider, so that none will be able to say : "Well I just did not have any idea"

The fact is this is playing out as predicted.

Relieze assuredly that when such a thing is mandated and you can not buy nor sell without it and the religious excemption is taken away. Know for sure it is the mark.

2014/4/29 10:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy