SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Will people freely submit???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Will people freely submit???

Greetings

I read over an article shared with me and it brought up an interesting discussion. In the article the writer speaks to his own belief that the government will one day(sooner then later) make it manditory that all are fitted with an implanted chip in order to buy/sell and connect to the internet. It is his belief that these chips will be used to track people much like the way the chips on cell phones can and do track people now.

I am not saying I agree with this persons views on what the future holds but I was interested in a portion of what he said. Here is an excerpt from that article :

"It’s difficult to imagine a populace that will freely submit to such digital bondage. But as has been the case with the degradation of personal privacy and rights in America, be assured it won’t simply become law over night.
First, the technologies will need to be generally accepted by society. It’ll start with real-time consumer based products like Google Glass. The older generations may reject it, but in a couple of years you can bet that tens of millions of kids, teens and younger adults will be roaming the streets while sporting cool shades, interactive web surfing and the capability to record everything around them and upload it to the internet instantly.
Next, as we’re already seeing from early adopters, RFID chips will be voluntarily implanted under our skin for everything from access to high security buildings to grocery store purchases.
Eventually, once the concept is generally accepted by the majority, it will become our new “social security number.”
To gain access to official services, you’ll need to be a verified human. Without verification you won’t even be able to purchase a six pack of beer, let alone get medical care or a driver’s license.
Whether we like it or not this is the future. Every purchase you make and every step you take will be tracked by a tiny 15-digit passive microchip, meaning that the only way to “turn it off” will be to physically remove it from your body.
In essence, we’ll soon live in a world of Always On Monitoring.
Our children and grandchildren – at least most of them – will likely not only submit to implantation, they’ll gladly pay the costs so that they, too, can “interact with society in a meaningful way.”

The portion that caught my attention was the idea that the populance will "freely accept" this kind of techniology willingly. As I said this is already a discussion I have had with other young people about "how connected" they are all the time. Many young people seem to have either a phone/tablet or some kind of device that connects them to the internet with them all the time. In the case of some its almost as if they can not put it down they are already so attached. There are videos of young toddles playing and watching tablets all over you tube. These children are so addicted that they scream and cry when the tablet is taken from them.

While I do not agree with consipacy theories and I am not saying that this article is valid in that these things will come to pass anytime soon, I do wonder about how willing people might be to allow themselves to be given an implant so they could have the conviance of access to the internet all the time by just waving their hand across a reader. Imagine not having to carry a bank card, or wallet with you to pay for things? Imagine no longer needing a work badge to get into your place of work? How nice it will be not to have to carry insurance cards or remember every detail about your medical history when going to the doctor? With this in mind I wonder how many young people would willingly line up and get these kinds of implants?

In writing this I am not suggesting that implants are in fact a mark of the beast or that they are arriving soon but rather I am considering the attitudes of people and their acceptance of these things if they should become a reality.
I wonder how many would willingly accept this kind of situation and think nothing of it? Is the need to be connected, up to date on current world happenings, and entertained, so strong that people would willingly allow themselves to chipped no matter what that might mean?

God bless
maryjane

2014/4/26 8:35Profile
proudpapa

"And ultimately, and we all know this"

Even confessing Christians submit to injecting there children with vaccines made by using cell cultures from aborted babies. the religious excemptions for this are being challenged this very moment, thereby paving the road for the mark

Trully there has been no significant resistance to Obama care, alot of complaining but that is all, men would rather submit than pay the price. If tommorow your bank account froze up, your cash is counted as worthless than all most all men would submit to the mark. As Art Katz points out this is because they are already serving the world system and when he reliezed this he got rid of his credit card.

"... in an age when the only other option is to wear the mark of the Beast.
For those unable to buy or sell in the global world economy, Christian community of a creative, productive, life-sustaining kind, however much dreaded by many till now, will prove one of the few, viable alternatives for sanctity and life. For those sons and daughters who radically separate themselves, not to so much as even touch the unclean thing, the love of the Father, the actuality of God as Father, known by few, will become a sustaining power against insecurity or falling in all the tremulous pressures of the end (2 Corinthians 6:18).
" - Art Katz

"What if tomorrow morning you got the daily newspaper and on the front page of the daily newspaper you saw these words written across there: "cashless society, all peoples have two months to make the transition to cashless society".
Oh, it would be presented so beautifuly , so nicely and so wonderfully and inviting to all of us:
'That its so much easer to deal with all the terrorist and all of those things, that if we just went with a cashless society, and you do not need a credit card anymore. And all you need to do is, get a little mark in your wrist in your hand and maybe one on your forehead and everything is going to be alright and you got to months to transist into this cashless society'." (to refuse that mark will be Gelassenheit) — Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) Gelassenheit—Complete Surrender
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17838

"And ultimately, and we all know this, the mark of the beast will come, and you will not be able to buy or sell without it. Which means we will all come to poverty if not starvation. We need to change our mind about materilism ..." - Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) The Approaching Wave of Persecution
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17842

New World Monetary System :
" ..He will no doubt institute a worldwide "walking credit card " system. Invisible numbers will be implanted on the forehead or forearm, and only photoscope scanners will be able to detect the numbers. The numbers could assigned in three stacks of six digits each. This "mark" would be required by all and no one could buy or sell without this invisibly tattooed number" - David Wilkerson phophetic vision from 1973 p.22

The technology is here, that is not a conspiracy theory :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

wake up, wake up Church or you are going to miss the persecution.

2014/4/26 10:42Profile
proudpapa

Re: Will people freely submit???

RE: ///First, the technologies will need to be generally accepted by society. ///

read this forbes article :
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/08/13/want-an-rfid-chip-implanted-into-your-hand-heres-what-the-diy-surgery-looks-like-video/

read this BBC article :

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140209-why-i-want-a-microchip-implant

2014/4/26 11:57Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greeting PP

Thank you for sharing the links with me. I had no idea that people were already so willing to do this to themselves. I was speaking with my son this morning who is very tech savy and he agreed that the tech is there but isn't so sure that people would willingly embrace the idea. Of course when I put it to him that if the government or some other entity forced people into accepting it by limiting access to the internet then he said he believed many young people his age would allow themselves to be chipped rather then part with the internet.

Of course we did talk about the possibility if such a chip could be used to modify and control another persons behavior and he said it was possible. The tech is there and could easily be put into place over the next few years so that people would not need money or even ID. Each person could be assigned a number and once read it would link them to a central data bases where all their information is stored. buying and selling, health info, work history, credit history, all kinds of information could be gathered and kept on each individual person. He was explaining that the GPS tracking could even be used to determine where a person was at any given time. A person could be tracked on where they go, if they attended church, Bible studies, or prayer meetings, and how frequently ect. It was interesting info to learn.

Of course I am not saying any of this is about to happen or not just more commenting and considering how widely and easily accepted it would be "IF" these things ever happened.

God bless
maryjane

2014/4/26 13:13Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE : ///if such a chip could be used to modify and control another persons behavior and he said it was possible.///

Yes.

Many are wrapped up in watching what is happening as far as a physical temple being rebuilt and a man by the name of anti christ setting in the thrown of it.

but the Bible tell us that human bodies are the temple.

When David Wilkerson and others predicted these things in the 70s and before. It was pure science fiction and conspiracy sounding but the reality is is it is here and it is being implemented almost exactly as predicted.

2014/4/26 13:50Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

The word "mark" in Revelation 13 in Greek is "charagma" which means an impressed mark or engraving. Interesting...

2014/4/26 18:00Profile
a-servant

Re:

To the question Will people freely submit?

No some will not, however what will happen is,
the chip will be the only alternative available
after currencies will be crashed on purpose.

There is this 'engineer turned missionary' that
worked on the initial development of the product
code bar system, that already had that basic 666
system of codifying information back in the 1960's.

He followed up with what he learned there, and
wrote much about later developments of that system,
the last he wrote about was basically that it is
ready and they are just waiting for some big events
to happen to implement it.

These events include huge global changes in the
world of finance and also in the area of wars.

After that chaos the chip to buy and sell will be part
of the 'satanic solution' to the 'human problem'.

At that time people without faith will have a huge
problem to not go with the mainstream and accept it.
People with faith will know that it will last only 42 months
and there is a remote chance, that it will only be
implemented at the very last moment of these "3 1/2 years".

Daniel wrote:

Daniel 12:11  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination

that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

There is a difference between the first and last part
of that scripture of one and half month. The blessed
will understand what it means when the time arrives.

2014/4/26 21:10Profile

Re: Will people freely submit???

my dear sister MJ,

no, I will not submit to these sons of the darkness, minions of Babylon.

why do you think, beloved, that Jesus HIMSELF, instructed us, to sell our cloaks and buy a sword?

I have much to say, but I want to keep this post short, as this forum is definitely NOT the place to share where the LORD leads me, in heart mind body and soul.

not the place.

Global war is very near. buy provisions as much as your purse can withstand.

May the Grace of Jesus be with your spirit, and don't fear, n.

2014/4/26 21:14
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

http://www.equip.org/hank_speaks_out/mark-of-the-beast/

I certainly agree with Hank. I think we need to stop looking for literal fulfillments to extremely figurative and symbolic and apocalyptic imagery from Revelation.

Neil-- on what basis do you believe that a global war is imminent? And how imminent do you mean? 3 months? 3 years? 300 years? I hate to pin you down but when someone makes such statements I believe it is appropriate to ask for details. I suppose anything is possible but the likes of Hal Lindsey and jack van impe have been claiming this for years.

2014/4/26 22:45Profile

Re:

David Wilkerson prophecied it...

2014/4/26 23:03

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy