Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Let's all do our best to help TMK

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Let's all do our best to help TMK

On another thread, he made this confession:

Quote:

You are right .... I did agree not to post on this topic. I think in the heat of the moment I forgot what I promised.

If Greg wants to delete my posts he has my blessing.

For you regulars here if you see me post on this topic please hold me accountable and tell me to stop.

Thanks, Todd

If you don't read the forums regularly, you may not want to worry with it. If you do, and you see that he is falling into the temptation again, he is asking us to hold him accountable on this issue on this thread:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=52175&forum=36

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

I am going to bookmark this thread that I have just made as a reminder ... but even at that, my memory is so SHOT that I probably would not remember if the topic came up in a few months.

May God help us all to seek and know the truth and act accordingly.

2014/4/25 18:46Profile
HeartSong

Re: Let's all do our best to help TMK

"... I think in the heat of the moment I forgot what I promised."

"... but even at that, my memory is so SHOT"

Something that the LORD has been showing me, is that one of the results of Electromagnetic Radiation Poisoning is that our Magnesium levels are severely depleted. This leads to a multitude of problems, one of them being memory loss (along with irritability and anger). I found that both my short term, and long term memory was almost instantly improved by taking a supplement of magnesium (not Magnesium Oxide - low absorbtion, preferably Magnesium Citrate (softgels are best). Increased Magnesium can result in a soft stool, and if that is a problem, Magnesium Oil applied to the souls of your feet is another way to get it to all your cells since all of our nerves end in our feet. Magnesium is essential in the communication between our cells - which of course is beneficial to the whole body.

I pray that this helps both you and TMK.

NOTE: Magnesium supplements can be a problem for anyone with severe kidney problems. As with everything, pray before you start taking any supplements.

2014/4/26 19:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

???

2014/4/26 21:28Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Thanks for sharing about the magnesium. I'll have to try that! I am constantly looking for ways to improve my memory.

I don't know if it is overloaded small circuits in the brain, or diet or sleep depravation or what, but I struggle with memory problems.

2014/4/27 0:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy