SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : just saying HOWDY!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TyroneJ85

just saying HOWDY!

Hey there, i'm new to the site, stumbled upon it but boy am i glad, what AWESOME rescorces! I am currently a student at Moody Bible Institue and i look forward to fellowshiping with people through this means! God bless!
tj

2005/4/12 0:10Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: just saying HOWDY!

Welcome TJ, I'm glad you found SI too. You are correct, there are some awesome resources here, may I suggest listening to Carter Conlon and Keith Daniel for starters, you will be blessed!

BTW, I like your sig.

In Christ,

Ron

2005/4/12 0:24Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome!

A warm welcome to you TJ.

Not much to add to Ron's comments here .. for starters... There is just a tremendous amount of resources available here. Do let us know if we can be of any help and look forward to hearing more about you.

2005/4/12 0:44Profile
HisPoiema

the middle of the Pacific Ocean

New Also

Hi
I just found this site also and cannot stay away.What a blessing. I just wrote the moderator ( sermonidndex) from my other address ( John20_31) to say hello.
I am a mwife and mother of 3 teen girls. We lived at Murrieta Conference Center in CA fora few years - my husband did construction there. We are currently in Oahu.
Just wanted to say "hello"
Kathy :-D

2005/4/12 18:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: New Also

Quote:
am currently a student at Moody Bible Institue and i look forward to fellowshiping with people through this means!

Thats great that you have found SermonIndex. I pray that you are blessed and strengthened in your faith. It would be great to share around campus about this resource, the way this ministry spreads is by word of mouth. If you haven't heard it yet listen to: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]!

2005/4/12 19:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy