SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Where should we preach?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re: Along time ago

I was one of those brands plucked from the fire. Save while in prison over 25 years ago and set on fire for Jesus. I had several felony charges against me in 3 different states, but when Jesus saved me he did a complete job, I gave him my life without any strings attached-- here Lord I'm all yours! While I was in there was a couple of small revivals with several salvations and people getting filled with the Holy Spirit. When I got out my first ministry experience was to feed and cloth the poor in my local community , through the church I attended. That's where I was when I was called to the streets. The way I felt called to street witness was through tracts and later on through preaching the word from street corners. There are at least 2 ministers (former pimps-pushers) who are ministering with Wilkerson's ministry presently who was saved as a result of the street teams efforts. We usually set as many as we could to teen challenge. I felt the call of God to preach from a pulpit in 1990 but chose not to walk that direction and for many years wrestled with God fighting against His will. Eventually the Lord (at least in my case) broke me down, got my attention, and called me a second time. This time I surrendered to His call to minister. Everyones posts have been so much encouragement to me and I somehow believe that the Lord will use these testomonies on the ministries we are being lead to do as a launching pad for others to follow. God Bless Bro. Daryl

2005/4/12 21:30Profile

Bro Daryl

man! I love that kind of testimony, scrubbed clean by the Blood. Praise Him!

2005/4/12 21:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy