SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Deception: Christian Publisher Sells Soul For Mammon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Deception: Christian Publisher Sells Soul For Mammon

WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group is planning to release, through its liberal sister imprint Convergent Books, a manuscript paradoxically titled God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships.

Is the Christian world about to suffer through another World Vision moment?

The book’s author, Matthew Vines, is a homosexual activist and Bible revisionist known for manipulating Christian terminology to advance the counter-Christian homosexualist agenda.

read more: http://www.westernjournalism.com/deception-christian-publisher-sells-soul-mammon/#0oZJoYUYL2CX52Vj.99

2014/4/20 1:26Profile

Re: Deception: Christian Publisher Sells Soul For Mammon

A great example of Hegelianism at work. Soon, laws will be passed forbidding anti-gay behavior in 501(3)c (state) churches.

You will have to hire gay people. But, when the church is a business (even a nonprofit one), these are the things it will be faced with.

This should not affect house churches.

I see the Lord allowing all this to cause people to wake up and come out all that which is not of Him.

Nothing catches God by surprise. He is using everything to purify His church.

2014/4/20 1:40
brothagary

Re:

it seems a vage thing to say but this is the judgment of god and chastiment upon christians and profesing christians we will thank god one day for using the gay agenda to seperate and devivde and revive and reforem the church ,,god works all thing and he does thaat for the good of them that love him and are called according to his soveren plan ,,,,, i know we all get angry at this but it is the hand of the lord at work and we should realy thank him and not lose heart

2014/4/20 5:27Profile

Re:

I absolutely agree, gary. I have not gotten angry about it because you cannot reform the religious system and the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church of Jesus Christ.

2014/4/20 5:57
proudpapa

Re:

Thomas Nelson selling out was a disapointment to me.
Zondervan and Thomas Nelson are now owned by catholic Media Mongul Rupert Murdoch "Fox News" "wallstreet journal" etc., there sister publisher harper and colins puts out homosexual books and even the satanic bible

2014/4/20 9:40Profile
a-servant

Re:

Zondervan are really smart guys. i have a kjv of them where they
make initial comments where the story is about to go.

With that kind of mileage they create a copyright for them for a kjv.

Which is outrageously smart, and so stupid in real terms at the same time.

Hey PP, i did not comment on your story on Riplinger.

Just want to give you a one piece of advice:

don't go with the press or the propaganda

read it for yourself!

Then talk to me about facts, yes I would like to talk to 1 guy that actually read the book.

2014/4/22 13:44Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Hi a-servant,

a-servant wrote : ///Hey PP, i did not comment on your story on Riplinger.
Just want to give you a one piece of advice:
don't go with the press or the propaganda
read it for yourself!
Then talk to me about facts, yes I would like to talk to 1 guy that actually read the book.///

I have some of her books right next to me, as I said I almost get sick when reading them. I feel her zeal goes beyound facts and into a world of extreme Conspiracy.

I also find the same with the case of anti KJV material such as James White, Beacham.Bauder, and the recent attacks by Tim Conway whom give wrong impressions and use the same tactics that they fault The KJV crowed for using.

The most honest of the anti KJvers that I have found is DA Carson in his "plea for realism" The title its self manifest the problem with the fondation of his treatise.
His introductional proof that he is trustworthy because of his uncompromising commitment and sighning of the articles of faith of Northwest Baptist Theological Seminary is equally revealling of the flaw of his understanding.

The Fondation of Anti KJvers is always a plea for humanism, : that the evidence that he gathers in his carnal mind is how we arive at truth. That is no slight fondational flaw. check out Tim Conways recent attack on the subject.

But likewise the fondational flaw with almost all KJV only material is that though the fondation is based on faith, there statagy to defend this faith is based often times on the same philosphey and so evidence is imagined up and maybe's are presented as facts and credibility is thrown out the door

2014/4/22 20:50Profile
a-servant

Re:

Well.....agree with some of your points, some people
you mention are the extreme kind of frauds...however

i read only one book by Riplinger, and i do not like
the expression "a world of extreme Conspiracy"

because there is a world of extreme conspiracy,
that indeed looks harmless....for as long you only
talk to cows in the barn. It's a joke of course, but
people, brother, whenever they open their mouths,
there is one big conspiracy since the garden of eden.

Its a nice thought that translations would be exempt
from that world of big corruption, but looking at it
with an unpartial mind, they are not, in fact some
are at the very center of the "has God said" corruption.

Some would say, they don't do it on purpose. I object,
i studied their bios. But perhaps some don't know what
they're doing, may God have mercy with their souls.

2014/4/23 21:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy