SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The King and the Kingdom: Are they a threat to the present rulers and authorities?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
MaryJane...I said in another thread I do not like "what if" situations but I do pray often that I would be faithful to HIM and stand firm on the ROCK OF CHRIST JESUS in all times.

Mary the "what if" was just that, but can also be used to test someones faithfulness of their own preaching. Sometimes we have to use "what if's" even if we don't like them to bring out our true faithfulness, to our opinions of the word. There is no well maybe, or maybe not if your going to preach it, you should practice it.

2014/4/18 13:01Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by MrBillPro on 2014/4/18 10:01:09

Quote:
MaryJane...I said in another thread I do not like "what if" situations but I do pray often that I would be faithful to HIM and stand firm on the ROCK OF CHRIST JESUS in all times.

Mary the "what if" was just that, but can also be used to test someones faithfulness of their own preaching. Sometimes we have to use "what if's" even if we don't like them to bring out our true faithfulness, to our opinions of the word. There is no well maybe, or maybe not if your going to preach it, you should practice it.

Greetings MrBill

I have been thinking much on your reply since reading it last night. You mentioned that "what if's" can be used to test someones faithfulness of their own preaching? Who exactly would be testing whom in this case?
I only ask because the BIBLE tells us we don't have tomorrow so not to worry about it. Matthew 6:34
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

I can tell you that at this moment I believe and have faith that JESUS will give me all that I need to stand firm in HIM if I was asked to denounce HIM as LORD, but I don't dwell on that because it has never happened in my life. I have not had someone hold a gun to my head and demand I renounce JESUS. I can tell you I trust HIM but since I do not have tomorrow I am told not to worry about such a thing that might happen at some future date. I am instructed to live and walk with HIM daily and that is what I seek to do.

For me "what if's" are pointless because I can sit here all day and tell you what I would do and wouldn't do but then that would just be me. When Peter faced the Pharisees he was given the words to speak by the HOLY SPIRIT. I believe its safe to assume he didn't plan what he would say if that situation came about.
Luke 12:11-12
11 “Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 2 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”

I do believe persecution is coming but my faith to stand is not found in myself or my own words but rather in HIM alone.

Thanks for sharing your heart with me on this topic.

God bless
maryjane

2014/4/19 9:57Profile

Re:

To return to the original OP. The King and the Kingdom: Are they a present threat to the current rulers and authorities?

My answer would be yes PROVIDED those of the kingdom of Christ are you living HIS kingdom lifestyle. Consider the verses in Acts 17:6-7,

These men who have upset the world have come here also; and Jason has welcomed them, and they all act contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, Jesus.

The moment we as citizens of a heavenly kingdom proclaim to the temporal world there is another king called Jesus, we are a threat. But along with our words there has to be that spiritual kingdom lifestyle that will put us at odds with this temporal world.

To live this radical spiritual Kingdom lifestyle that is taught by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount will put us at odds with this world controlled by Satan. This is where the persecution will come forth.

Jesus warned His disciples they would be hated by the world. For they were called out of the world into His kingdom. Ss such those who live a Christ-centered lifestyle are a threat to the temporal world controlled by Satan.

This was the testimony of the early church. This was the testimony of the Anabaptist. And this is the testimony of the martyred church in foreign lands.

As God raises up a remnant church whose sole passion is Jesus, then such a church will be a threat to the temporal Kingdom of North America.

My thoughts.

Bearmaster

2014/4/19 10:52
proudpapa

Re:

I am responding to MJ post but not specifically to MJ but to all.
RE: ///I can tell you that at this moment I believe and have faith that JESUS will give me all that I need to stand firm in HIM if I was asked to denounce HIM as LORD///

With the exception of a North Korea or China etc. take over of the entire West, I doubt that persecution is going to any time soon come by way of being asked "to denounce HIM as LORD"
I feel rather assured that the near coming persecution is more likely to come by way of : refusal to take the mark.
Obama Care and new vaccination mandates are paving the road. Wake up ! Wake up !

2014/4/19 11:29Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Thanks MJ for your response, I appreciate it and respect it.
God Bless
Mr. Bill

2014/4/19 11:45Profile

Re:

PP you have read mpre of the Anabaptists than I. Did they not live out that Sermon on the Mount kingdom reality? Was this not what got them in hot water with the state and church?

Bear

2014/4/19 11:45

Re:

And if anyone missed it: I have a friend who knows of a nurse who is training in North Carolina to chip babies. General population will start being chipped in 2017 (is what she said). The military is always a captive audience and has no rights, so they have been doing isolated "proofs of concept" on groups of them, already.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-military-wants-to-microchip-troops-2012-5

Police brutality on innocent Americans is already taking place and the militarising of the police has been in full-swing for awhile.

Obamacare is the door that opens the American people to many undesirable things. I echo proudpapa's reveille call.

2014/4/19 11:51
proudpapa

Re:

HI bear,

bear wrote : ///PP you have read mpre of the Anabaptists than I. Did they not live out that Sermon on the Mount kingdom reality? Was this not what got them in hot water with the state and church?///

The early Anabaptist where persecuted by the catholics and protasant for several reasons but namely One : refusal to Baptize there infants and because they rebaptized themselves upon true conversion.

It seems that they could openly confess the name of Jesus without persecution, the persecution seems to have came because they where led by there Christ imputed convictions instead of the established religious rules of the day. Like wise I believe that this will be why the true remanent is fixing to be persecuted. ((hense the point of my previous post.))
The others will be chanting rom:13 etc.

2014/4/19 12:11Profile

Re:

As usual, religion is the great persecutor (married to the state) and uses the state as it's "strongman". This has been repeated over and over.

No doubt, in the days we live, state sanctioned churches will do the state's bidding of "herding the cattle".

Our only safety is "in Him".

2014/4/19 12:23
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///Police brutality on innocent Americans is already taking place and the militarising of the police has been in full-swing for awhile.///

That is it, we are going to see more and more cases such as Nevada pop up, some may be staged but most are probably going to be stratigic buttons being pushed by those they feel will give the over reactive response they want, so as to reprogram the military and general publics opinion of such sterotypes.

Another point of concern It seems that the Tommy Nelson/ Majior General Robert Dees type of military men are already being offended out, so as to kill the once well established conscience that the military had as not to turn on its own people.

2014/4/19 12:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy