SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : FREE Secret Underground Church Conference Call

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Just curious but are SI phone calls anything like the forums or do people make more of an effort to speak to each other with dignity and respect? Something to consider as you plan out this call, otherwise it could become very "interesting". I am looking forward to the call and pray that the Lord speaks to and through all of us...thank you for doing this brothers!!!

It is a prayer meeting so we are to look to the Lord and not to judge others. May we also learn and be humble from other speakers who share, thank you brother Mark for your observation the SermonIndex forums do need alot more love, humility and preferring each other better then ourselves.

2014/4/18 15:22Profile

Re:

Brother Greg, perhaps the Lord will lead us all to examine our hearts tonight, for those who call in. Surely, if it was the Holy Spirit who governed our hearts in a spirit of gentleness in Missouri, why is He not also governing our hearts on these forums? If we cannot be tenderhearted and kind with one another, "covering a multitude of sins" or if we cannot humble ourselves and repent to one another when we are NOT this way, then what hope do we have of EVER experiencing revival?

2014/4/18 16:15

Re:

I for one repent of the harshness of some of my posts in the forum. I ask forgiveness from my brethren.

Also I need to review the SI protocols again.

Brother Mark thank you for your gentle admonishment.

Blaine

2014/4/18 16:30

Re:

Call will start in about 2.5 hours. Trust nany will be edified. Trust Christ will be glorified.

Blaine

2014/4/18 16:31

Re:

1.25 hours till call.

2014/4/18 17:41

Re:

Listening to your heart in Missouri and hearing your honesty again was one of the highlights of the trip...much love you brother Blaine!!!

2014/4/18 17:44

Re:

Saints secret church call about to start. Please join if you are able.

Blaine

2014/4/18 18:45
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Listening now, this is awesome! Thank you lord.

2014/4/18 20:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy