SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : How does one live a Christ like life?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
jujashan4

Re:

Thanks everyone for your responses and thanks Blaine for the question.
Encouraging and refreshing.
:-)

2014/4/15 20:13Profile
budgie

Re:

When one has nothing and is in a wilderness place he turns to God in rejoicing rather than the desires of the flesh and complaining
When one has everything he surrenders all to desire God and rejoices
It is the image that Jesus showed to us

2014/4/17 19:47Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote: """ Can we say to live a Christ like life is to have the indwelling Christ Himself living in us?"""

There is no other way for the one that has Christ birthed in them by the Father and given the Holy Spirit in us forever, the sealer of our life in Christ and His life in us.

Colossians 1:25-29 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Now the life I live I live by the faith of the Son of God, for it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. This is what makes us sons of our Father who just happens to be the Father of our Lord, Savior, Brother and new life in Him.

Galatians 2:16-21 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

His resurrection life, His faith, His works, His wisdom, His righteousness, His sanctification and His redemption, Gods Grace.

By the Grace of God, The Life and Spirit Christ birthed in me of the Seed of the Father. 1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible (parentage seed, sporah), by the Word (Logos)of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Ephesians 2:7-10 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.

Christ in you the hope of Glory.

In Christ: Phillip

2014/4/19 6:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy