Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Pope Francis worships Lucifer openly

Saints,

I am not sure if this is true or correct, it would be great to know anything else from saints that follow these things better.

====

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IgdzyMNfjw&feature=youtu.be

Pope Francis has said that song where Lucifer is worshiped must be singed by all Catholics daily.

This song called Exulcet now will be part of the daily mass and is obligatory to sing for all Catholics.

2014/4/7 22:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Pope Francis worships Lucifer openly

I found this on this site: http://lightoftruth.tumblr.com/post/25395978741/video-of-benedict-xvi-invoking-satan-in-front-of

===

I have to say that when I got this emailed to me I was skeptical. The video itself is of the “Easter” celebration this last Easter 2012. It’s a long video. Make sure the annotations button is highlighted so you can see the annotations (it’s the button that looks like a word bubble [it should be red, click it if it isn’t red]).

At the 27:30 mark, the priest or cardinal says in latin:

”Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat: ille, inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum, Christus Fillus tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat, in saecula, saeculorum. “

which in latin translated to English means:

"Flaming Lucifer finds mankind, I say: Oh Lucifer, who will never be defeated, Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and regins in the world without end".

I don’t know what “Christ” the priest is referring to but it’s not Jesus Christ, the only son of God the Father!!! Jesus is not Lucifer’s son. This is such blasphemy.

After that Pope Benedict says “We are Legion” (a phrase commonly used by demons).

This saddened and disgusted me at the same time. For those of you who will say oh he said lucifer because it means “light”. You are wrong. Although it does mean “light bearer” and “the morning star”, Use of the name “Lucifer” for the Devil stems from applying to the Devil what Isaiah 14:3–20 says of a king of Babylon whom it calls Helel (הֵילֵל, Shining One), a Hebrew word that refers to the Day Star or Morning Star (the Latin term for which is lucifer)[2 This association developed in Early Christianity, in the 2nd or 3rd century.

There are other latin words they could have used. Jesus is not the son of “the morning star” or the son of a “light bearer”. Jesus Christ is the only son of God the father.

The illuminati consider themselves “the enlightened ones” because they follow lucifer. Their practices are evil and of the devil. I am so happy to be out of the Catholic church. For the life of me I don’t understand why or how more Catholics don’t see this video and are appalled. I think because when you go to church like I did for 20+ years before I fell away and lived a pagan life before becoming a Born again Christian, they convince you that the Pope is always right and that he is holy. The ONLY holy father is Jesus. No one else. Do not be deceived!!

In Matthew 7:13-14 the Bible says “"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

In Isaiah 35:8 the Bible also says “And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not journey on it; it will be for those who walk in that Way; wicked fools will not go about on it.”

Luke 13:24 says “"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.".

NO CHURCH IS GREATER THAN GOD!!! Read your Bible and follow the Lord Jesus and don’t put any church or any man’s interest or words before the Scripture!!

2014/4/7 22:48Profile
MichaelLiao

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re:

Hello Greg,

Yes, I decided to translate the latin on "Google Translate" to English (although the results are not the best) means the same thing. It does say that Christ is the son of Lucifer. Now, just a question, wasn't Jesus referred to as a Day Star or morning star in Revelation as well?

- Michael Liao

2014/4/8 1:56Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I am no fan of the Catholic church but i think we must use some caution in making accusations such as this- or posting other person's accusations.

I am not very familiar with Catholic masses, particularly the Easter mass but I did just a real quick google search and found that this song or prayer is called the "Exultet" and is used when blessing the Paschal candle. Lucifer in Latin = light bearer or "bringer of light." If God is the bringer of light then Jesus is indeed His son.

Believe me I have no vested interest in defending the Catholic Church- it has plenty of major issues without this apparent one.

But I have a very hard time believing that Pope Francis would be openly worshipping the devil in an Easter celebration seen and heard by thousands. If true, that just might be reported in the major news outlets.

I really suspect what we have here is a misunderstanding of the latin being used and the background of why this Exultet prayer is used with some conspiracy theorists thrown into the mix for good measure.

2014/4/8 6:39Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Here is the wikipedia link for the term "Exsultet"

Check out the english translation of this prayer on the left- the latin is on the right-- the controversial portion is in the last stanza.

Assuming the translation is correct it is obvious that satan is not being invoked or worshipped.

2014/4/8 6:48Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Greg

The entire mass is full of traditions and rituals that have nothing to do with the WORD of GOD or what we are instructed to do in following JESUS. The real tragedy here is that so many RC go to church and attend mass thinking that they will find favor with GOD for showing up on a special "HOLY" day. Its all works based with no guarantee of HIS love and forgiveness.

The RCC has its roots in pagan religions and so many of their prayers and traditions still hold to these things. We need to be praying for those lost in the lies of this false belief system, that they would see JESUS is the WAY, TRUTH, and LIGHT and know there is no other WAY but through HIM.

God bless
maryjane

2014/4/8 8:11Profile

Re:

Current Latin ICEL (Adopted 2002)

Orámus ergo the, Dómine, ut céreus site in honórem tui nóminis consecrátus, ad noctis humus calíginem destruéndam, indefíciens persevéret. Et in odórem suavitátis accéptus, supérnis lumináribus misceátur.Flammas emus lúcifer matutínus invéniat: ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum. Christus Fílius thus, qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit, et vivid et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.R/ Amen.

Current English ICEL (Adopted 2011)

Therefore, O Lord,we pray you that this candle, hallowed to the honour of your name, may persevere undimmed, to overcome the darkness of this night. Receive it as a pleasing fragrance, and let it mingle with the lights of heaven. May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the one Morning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death’s domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen.

Former ICEL (replaced 2011)

Therefore, heavenly Father, in the joy of this night, receive our evening sacrifice of praise, your Church’s solemn offering. Accept this Easter candle, a flame divided but undimmed, a pillar of fire that glows to the honour of God. Let it mingle with the lights of heaven and continue bravely burning to dispel the darkness of this night! May the Morning Star which never sets find this flame still burning: Christ, that Morning Star, who came back from the dead, and shed his peaceful light on all mankind, your Son, who lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen.

The above three quotations are the official Catholic Latin and English words from the last stanza of the Exsultet. This is the part which contains the latin phrase 'Flammas emus lucifer matutinus invent: ille, inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum, Christus Fillus tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat, in saecula, saeculorum.'

A simple reading of the English in both received and replaced texts clearly shows that the term lucifer is being used for Morning Star and that the Morning Star is Christ Himself. The prayer is offered to the Father and spoken to the congregation.

2014/4/8 8:15
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thanks for that clarification Andrew.

2014/4/8 8:58Profile

Re:

Yes, thank you for that clarification, Andrew. But that does not ameliorate the reputation of the RCC. They are subtle when they need to be and openly brazen at other times. But, all times, treacherously diabolical.

2014/4/8 9:10
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

The fact that they pray to and elevate mary to the status they do as co-redeemer should be enough to make any christian realize they are dealing with a false religious system. As I said the many many rituals and traditions they follow are false teachings and therefore not of GOD.

God bless
mj

2014/4/8 9:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy