SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christians' throats slit in pagan slaughterhouse

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christians' throats slit in pagan slaughterhouse

Editor’s Note: EXTREME CAUTION ADVISED: The videos linked and embedded in this story are extremely graphic, showing brutal executions, and the bodies of those killed in those executions.

After exposing videos of “ritual human sacrifices” of Christians by Muslims, a former Palestinian Liberation Organization member-turned-Christian has discovered a new set of shocking videos that show human slaughterhouses in which non-Muslims are executed.

The videos, posted by Walid Shoebat, and his son, Theodore Shoebat, are horrific, showing heads neatly lined up against a wall and bodies suspended by their feet in a room.

Also shown is the testimony of a witness who was threatened with being “sacrificed.” ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/christians-throats-slit-in-pagan-slaughterhouse/

2014/3/19 21:57Profile

Re: Christians' throats slit in pagan slaughterhouse

Greg,

Brother I read the article about the slaughter of Christians by Moslems. The article gave warnings about the graphic videos. While not squeamish on issues of persecution I could not bring myself to kook at the videos.

Brother do you think these links are appropriate to put on Sermon Index?

Blaine

2014/3/19 23:41

get gunned up. didn't Jesus Himself say; "sell your cloak, buy a sword" ?

that doesn't make you a "zealot"...the Word says, if your cheek gets slapped, give them the other.

BIG difference between a slap to the cheek, or Ahmed ibn whatever taking a scimitar to your child's neck.

slightly off topic, but I always find it telling, and I see this a lot, if somebody is so ARDENTLY anti-2nd amendment, its a good bet they are also ardently anti-Israel.

2014/3/20 9:08

Re:

Neil,

To your question, you raise more questions. I have a couple for you and would appreciate your insight. Do you think Feinstein and Schumer and Boxer are anti-Israel? They are certainly anti 2nd Amendment. Why are they consumed with disarming America? By extension, does that mean Israel wants to disarm America? What are your thoughts?

2014/3/20 9:11
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
To your question, you raise more questions. I have a couple for you and would appreciate your insight. Do you think Feinstein and Schumer and Boxer are anti-Israel? They are certainly anti 2nd Amendment. Why are they consumed with disarming America? By extension, does that mean Israel wants to disarm America? What are your thoughts?

Brother, we would ask that the discussion be kept around the thread title and purpose. It is to do with coming persecution of Christian from Islam (specifically in this article). I watched part of the video but did not see graphic content just the wording was graphic what the person was sharing.

We raised this as a reasonable current news item to speak of towards the Bible, coming persecution and suffering of the saints. I agree Blain I would not share videos of be-headings that "are" on youtube. So I hope this video would be ok for saints to watch.

2014/3/20 12:40Profile

Re:

Greg have you seen the video ? Do you think it's alright to watch?

Blaine

2014/3/20 12:46

Re:

I assume you are talking to me and Neil. No problem, I was just asking in response to his post. Side questions not allowed is fine with me. I won't watch but will re-emphasize this for unwary people.

Editor’s Note: EXTREME CAUTION ADVISED: The videos linked and embedded in this story are extremely graphic, showing brutal executions, and the bodies of those killed in those executions.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2014/3/20 12:53

reply to Justin

of, honored that you would even WANT my thoughts.

you wrote:

Quote:

I want to stay proper, within forum guidelines with my response, suffice to say, I have a VERY UNFAVORABLE opinion of Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer.

are they self hating Jews, the likes I've seen a lot? I don't know. are they anti-Israel?....have you ever seen them getting love from Bibi?....no.

I have ideas why they are so anti-2nd amendment, but in my opinion any Jew, who is anti 2nd amendment, isn't aware of history, imo.

Just, there is a wide wide gulf, between American Jews and Israeli Jews....I tend more towards an Israeli worldview.....and I don't believe any Israeli would want to disarm any American citizen, because in Israel, you see VAST numbers of citizens walking down the streets, in the cities, beaches, bustops farms...all over, visibly packing battle rifles, or sidearms.....they regard it as DUTY, and have little worry about Jew on Jew crime...or some over medicated demoniac chimping out, and hurting people.

and one last answer to a question not asked...I don't bother with the "Hebraic Roots" crowd, and have only attended a "Messianic church/synagogue" once.

I like the four instructions the Jerusalem council in Acts gave to Gentile followers of Jesus...I think ...were don't eat strangled meat, don't drink blood, don't eat food sacrificed to idols, and don't be sexually immoral....pretty simple and pristine.....and then Jesus boiled the Law down to Two Royal Commandments, love the LORD with all your heart, mind, body and soul....and love your neighbor as yourself.

that's what I follow...simple...a simple Faith.

2014/3/20 14:58
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

I think it might be a bit too graphic to be posted...I tried to watch through each one but had to stop. It started to fill my heart with rage against muslims, and all I could do was say, "God, You are more than just to send us straight to hell for the wicked and perverse things that we do" but then I couldn't help but remember that just as gruesome and horrendous these acts are, the cross and the cat of nine tails was no better, if not worse, and Jesus, in the fulness of His love prayed to the Father, "forgive them for they know not what they do" as He was being beaten and crucified.....what more can be said, God died for sinners, for the one who cheats on his taxes to the child molester to the jihadist...His blood can cover EVERY sin...Lord, only give me the grace and strength to stand faithful in love until the very end and to pray for my enemies...sigh...

2014/3/20 15:03Profile

oh...i'm sorry brother Greg

I didn't read this:

Quote:
Brother, we would ask that the discussion be kept around the thread title and purpose. It is to do with coming persecution of Christian from Islam (specifically in this article). I watched part of the video but did not see graphic content just the wording was graphic what the person was sharing.

I did not see this until after I wrote my response. i'm very sorry.

Now as to the coming persecution, as I am led, it will not come from islam. they are weak, meaning they can "bought" to kill each other off, sunni versus shia, it happens everyday.

the persecution will not come from WITHOUT the "church", but from within....those who call themselves "Christians", but are not....those who mis-USE the Deep Things of God to kill the elect, at the behest of Babylon.

2014/3/20 15:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy