SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Coming Sudden Persecution to America (video) - Transcription

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Coming Sudden Persecution to America (video) - Transcription

Watch the video here: http://t.co/qzRiQqEx2d

Coming Sudden Persecution to America
(Short Christian Documentary)

Speaker 1:

Mark 13: 9-13. But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. The gospel must first be preached to all the nations. When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit. Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

And as we look at this today, it should serve as a reminder to all of us, that in reality this world is not our home. We are simply aliens and strangers here, and that we are involved in a great invisible warfare. There is spiritual warfare taking place all around us between God and between Satan, between light and darkness, between the truth and between error, and it will all come to a clataclysmic conclusion, in the time of the tribulation.

We must not be preoccupied with the things of this world. We must be setting our mind continually upon the Lord in heaven, and not upon the things of this earth. If we are living for the things of this world, we will not be prepared, and we will not be ready at the time of the fulfillment of these things. And so he begins with this call for the alertness of the believers. We need to have our spiritual eyes open.

At the time of this fulfillment believers will be delivered up to the government officials, and will be publically flogged, and beaten, and whipped, and many of them unto martyrdom and unto death. No wonder he says, be on your guard. To be ready, so that your confidence is strong in the Lord, when such a time of tribulation would come upon the saint. He says, “For they will deliver you to the courts.” The very same word is used in verse 11, when he says, “They will hand you over.”

What we obviously draw from this, is that it will become a crime, a capital crime, to be a Christian. And it will become a crime worthy of death, to hold to Christian values in a godless society. And religious freedoms will be removed as it relates to Christianity. Mark it down, there is no other implication to draw from this. To be a Christian and to stand for Christian values in the last day, will be a punishable offense in the courts that, will lead even to death. And do we not see before our very eyes the changing of a culture, and the changing of a society, before our very eyes. It would not take very much more altercation in the time in which we live, then to see these verses fulfilled in the immediate future.

The one thing that will not be tolerated in the last days, is to be a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. And this should sober up every one of us here today. That I need to set down deep roots in the Lord Jesus Christ, before these hard times come, if I should be living in that last generation.

The real issue that the world has with us is Christ. The real hatred is towards Christ. And we who bear the name of Christ, and we who preach Christ, and we who preach the exclusivity of salvation in Christ alone. And we who preach the Ten Commandments and the morals that, are laid out for the family in the home. We will become public enemy number one in the world, and the reason will be ultimately because of Christ. Christ is the stumbling block. Christ is the rock of offense that, causes the world to be offended. And because we simply speak His message, they will come and arrest us.

Speaker 2:

The American people, I only want the very, very best, and I love the people. And God help me to see that He loves all the people in this world, because He died for all. And then just a few days ago, 16 swat team members rushed into a Christian home in Arizona. It was a Christian house meeting. And these swat team members, they handcuffed that pastor of that place. They incarcerated him for 60 days, and they did give him a suspended sentence, and a fine of several thousand dollars.

And beloved, you are now classified with terrorist, if you are a true Christian. Please know, you are classified with terrorists.

Now, I do have a story from a country where real persecution is taking place. We have not experienced it here yet. This is hardly persecution. But let me share this story with you from North Korea. A group of Christians was discovered in North Korea, they had worshipped God and His Son, Jesus. The children were with them. The adults were told by those who had captured them, that if you don’t acknowledge our dear leader as god, and if you do not renounce Christ, your children will be hanged. One of the children looked up at her mother, what would she do? Earlier that morning 28 other Christians had been bound and taken before a screaming crowd of North Koreans. The guards made it clear, if you don’t deny your Christ you will die. The mother thought of her child, but she could not deny her Lord. The other Christians quietly made the same decision. Their God was real. The North Korean guards again shouted, “Deny your Christ, or we will hang your children.” The children looked at their parents. The parents loved their children, but they knew there was an eternal heaven for them. Praise God. They could not deny their Lord. One mother leaned down to her child, and whispered with confidence and peace, “Today my love, today my love, you will be with me in paradise. I will see you in heaven.” All the children were hanged. The adults who were still bound, had to lie down on the pavement. A large steam roller was brought, which was used to flatten the road. They were given one more chance, the guards told them, “If you give up your Christ, you will live. If you don’t give Him up, you will die.” The Christians thought of their children in heaven, and started to sing softly. As the steam roller started to roll over them, crushing them to death. They were singing, “More love, Christ to Thee, more love to Thee. More love to Thee, my God.”

Speaker 3:

These our houses, our furniture, our [?], our churches, everything they’ve taken away from us. They’ve taken away from us our own clothing. They’ve taken away from us, even our names. Ever prisoner, if he was a more important one, considered by them, was taken away his name and given a number. And he was not allowed to tell even a word about, what his real name is. They feared if the warden had a glass of wine, might betray the secret with [?] in prison to a friend of his. So we were given numbers, one prisoner number 5,833, the other prisoner number 9,221, and so on. And all the prisoners did not remember their numbers and then they were beaten because of this. I had the advantage to have a number, very easy to be remembered. I was prisoner number one, so that was easy to remember. But they’ve taken from us everything, even our names. We had nothing, we wear nothing. They mugged us, they did with us what they liked. They would forcibly [?] Christians, spit in his mouth. And they did worse than spitting in the mouth. They throw you under their feet, we wear nothing, and we had nothing. There was another one who said, I am nothing. Saint Paul. [?], he said it was nothing.

Speaker 4:

Three ways. First, he will touch their economy. He’ll touch them where it hurts, in their economy. And if that doesn’t work. If that doesn’t turn God’s people to repentance. Then he said, God will touch their ecology. And then you have floods and pestilences, and you know, hurricanes and a drought this year that’s covered a huge part of this nation, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis. Lastly though he said, God will raise up a nation to come in and invade them. That is exactly the judgment that, God is pronouncing here. And that is the judgment that is soon to come upon this nation, and upon North America. God’s sovereignly raising up enemy armies, to invade a nation. And America, this nation believes she’s too strong for that. And she could never -- her military force is too strong for that. That could never happen. I want to tell you tonight, that this nation sits on the brink of utter destruction. That she is ripe for the judgment of God. She is ripe for the judgment of God. Judgment is at the door. America will not have a godly president to save the day, nor the nation. National leaders and politicians, will become even more corrupt. Muslims and other Anti-Christ groups, will be God’s instrument of judgment. And what is most surprising of all probably, is that, this holy remnant, and she is found all over the earth, gathered in all different kinds of congregations. But this holy remnant that has seen the King, has come to know Jesus, and is following Him whole-heartedly. She will be persecuted by a people who profess to be Christians. Churches if you will. Persecuting them, because they’re not pledging allegiance to patriotism or anything else, but the Lamb of God. And she will be arrested, we will be imprisoned, hated, beaten, and even executed in this nation.

Speaker 5:

The church in America, is going to suffer so terribly. And we laugh now, but they will come after us. They will come after our children. They will close the net around us while we are playing soccer mom and soccer dad. But we are arguing over so many little things, mesmerized by so many trinkets. The net even now is closing around you and your children and your grand-children, and it does not cause you to fear. You will be isolated from society, as has already happened. Anyone who tries to run for office, who actually believes the Bible, will be considered a lunatic. Until finally we are silenced. We will be called things we are not and persecuted. Not for being followers of Christ, but for being radical fundamentalist, who do not know the true way of Christ. Which of course is love and tolerance. You’ll go down as the greatest bigots, and haters of mankind in history. They’ve already come after your children, and for most of you they got them. They got them through the public schools and indoctrination in the university, and indoctrination -- and then you wonder why your children come out not serving the Lord. It’s because you fed them right into the devil’s mouth. So little by little the net is closing around. And then it’s not little by little. Look how fast things are going downhill, in just a matter of weeks. Matter of weeks. But at the same time, know this, persecution is always meant for evil, but God always means it for good. And is it not better to suffer in this life, to have an extra weight of glory in heaven. You must settle this in your mind. This is the one thing I want to say over and over. Do not believe -- down through history we have a wrong idea of martyrdom and persecution. You think that these men were persecuted and martyred for their sincere faith in Jesus Christ that, was the real reason, but no one heard that publically. They were martyred and they were persecuted as enemies of the state, as child molesters, as bigots, as narrow-minded, stupid people, who had fallen for a ruse and can contribute nothing to society. Your suffering will not be noble. So your mind must be filled with the Word of God. When all people persecute you and turn on you, and when the Spirit of God and common grace pulls back and you see your children and even your grand-children tossing in the lot that you should die. This is no game. You want revival and awakening, but know this, for the most part, great awakenings have come only proceeding great nation catastrophes or the persecution of the church. I believe God is bringing a great awakening. But I believe that He is raising up young men, who are strong and trust in the providence of God, to be able to wade through the hell that’s going to break loose on us. And it will be on us, before we even recognize it. Unless, unless in God’s providence, He is not done. He is not done. And no, this is not silly talk, apart from a great awakening, these things are going to come upon you. Be ready to lose your homes, your cars and everything.

2014/3/14 15:47Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Coming Sudden Persecution to America (video) - Transcription

Thank you for posting this transcript. Is there an mp3 version? It would help with editing and filling in the missing pieces. Thanks for doing this, it's a big job to transcribe something like this.

2014/3/15 1:01Profile
leftbehind

Re:

Spurgeon: Christians should expect persecution
Soldier of Christ, if thou enlisteth, thou wilt have to do hard battle. There is no bed of down for thee; there it no riding to heaven in a chariot; the rough way must be trodden; mountains must be climbed, rivers must be forded, dragons must be fought, giants must be slain, difficulties must be overcome, and great trials must be borne. It is not a smooth road to heaven, believe me; for those who have gone but a very few steps therein have found it to be a rough one. It is a pleasant one; it is the most delightful in all the world, but it is not easy in itself; it is only pleasant because of the company, because of the sweet promises on which we lean, because of our Beloved who walks with us through all the rough and thorny brakes of this vast wilderness. Christian, expect trouble: “Count it not strange concerning the fiery trial, and as though some strange thing had happened unto thee;” for as truly as thou art a child of God, thy Saviour hath left thee for his legacy,—”In the world, ye shall have tribulation; in me ye shall have peace.” If I had no trouble I would not believe myself one of the family. If I never had a trial I would not think myself a heir of heaven. Children of God must not, shall not, escape the rod. Earthly parents may spoil their children but the heavenly Father never shall his. “Whom he loveth he chasteneth,” and scourgeth every son whom he hath chosen. His people must suffer; therefore, expect it Christian; if thou art a child of God believe it, look for it, and when it comes, say, “Well suffering, I foresaw thee; thou art no stranger; I have looked for thee continually.” You cannot tell how much it will lighten your trials, if you await them with resignation. In fact, make it a wonder if you get through a day easily. If you remain a week without persecution, think it a remarkable thing; and if you should, perchance, live a month without heaving a sigh from your inmost heart, think it a miracle of miracles. But when the trouble comes, say, “Ah! this is what I looked for; it is marked in the chart to heaven; the rock is put down; I will sail confidently by it; my Master has not deceived me.

2014/3/15 8:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you for posting this transcript. Is there an mp3 version? It would help with editing and filling in the missing pieces. Thanks for doing this, it's a big job to transcribe something like this.

There is just a video right now, we will try and get an audio version up soon. Here is the link to the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxzhpAvRNk

2014/3/15 9:41Profile

Re: Coming persecution

"do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit..."

I visited Romania over 30 years ago when it was still under communist rule. I still remember that i read those verses on my flight home. I had a bit a Christian upbringing but wasn't committed then. Because i live in the "free" world i never ever thought that i would need those verses again to
prepare myself for possible persecution in the west. However about 10 years ago i got a bit a wake up call when i started to research the modern trend of Christianity , in particular the "seeker friendly " movement and i remember the conclusion of my study was that i tremble about the judgement of God that is coming if we continue in that direction. I wanted to show my notes to the church elders but no one listened.
I read about Joshua when he talked to the congregation in Kadesh Barnea (Num 14:10) and they wanted to stone him.
But many older preachers have already warned us many years ago about the spiritual decline and the consequences. So if we are wise then we better prepare ourselves for "Babylon" or worse.

@Jeremy221: you can simply download the video and then rip the mp3 yourself. You need a suitable program, just search for "video converter" on the internet. You might find a free program or a trial version. I do it all the time so i can listen to the sermons on my mp3 player when i'm out hiking etc. Hope that helps. Blessings. Markus

2014/3/15 23:18
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I am convinced beyond a doubt that if we walk with the LORD we will be persecuted, just like Jesus said. And...that in the future the worst persecution will come from quasi-believers.

Recently I read some of Michael Wurmbrand's writings and in it he related how the commies targeted his family for killing. As I read these details I was reminded what his dad, Richard Wurmbrand, used to say, "If God wants you alive, Communists persecution cannot kill you."

2014/3/18 16:48Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy