SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for friend who suffered stroke yesterday

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Prayer for friend who suffered stroke yesterday

People here know how to pray so I'm glad to share this here.

An elderly friend and brother with whom I go to church suffered a stroke while driving yesterday. The wreck didn't injure him badly, but the stroke has paralyzed his right side and as of now he is largely unable to indicate that he knows anything or anyone. His son is a friend and brother in the Lord as well and told me this morning that the doctors do not give him much of a chance of recovery but, as he added, "the doctors don't know the Lord."

We know the One who heals for His own glory. Please pray with me that this brother -- call him C.O. -- will be healed to the glory of God and in the purposes of God. If so be that the Lord calls him home, then this family will need prayer, too. The wife/mother in this family died less than 2 months ago and the husband/dad who had the stroke received a clean bill of heart health just last week and was a real witness of God's strength and goodness to him in a time of grief. We had a home bible study in his living room only about 4 weeks ago. Sweet, sweet man.

Thanks.

2014/3/13 12:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy