SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Unreached of the Day: Afshari of Iran

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Unreached of the Day: Afshari of Iran

Afshari of Iran
The Afshari have been semi -nomadic, moving between winter and summer pasture lands. In recent decades trucks and motorcycles have replaced camels and horses. Most Afshari families own a radio and a cassette recorder; they are connected to the world by radio and they love to listen to music. Afshari religious practices are less restrictive of women's activities than in most Muslim countries. The Afshari livng in Iran are very resistant to the Gospel. Currently, there are no known believers among them.

Ministry Obstacles
The Afshari people have a long history of not being interested in the good news of Jesus Christ, and have even been hostile to this good news. Pray this attitude will change.

Outreach Ideas
Pray for Christian radio to be made available to the Afshari people, and that they will find these broadcasts. Pray for excellent programming which will capture their interest.

Pray for the followers of Christ
Even though there are no known followers of Christ among the Afshari please pray for those the Lord will soon call to himself. Pray they stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured in their faith.

Pray for the entire people group
Pray the Afshari people will increasingly desire a Savior for their sins, and will be drawn to Isa (Jesus) as the Koran is taught in the mosque.

Scripture Focus
"Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me." Matthew 25:40

2014/3/12 12:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy