Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Weekly Live Revival Chats

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Weekly Live Revival Chats

[b]You can join us for a Live Chat session on Revival every Saturday night at 8:00pm(est).[/b]

[url=http://66.139.77.79/chat/]Click here to enter the Chat Room![/url]

The reasons I feel led to start this are the following:

[b]Reason i.[/b] - To be able to fellowship and know people better that are using SermonIndex and benefiting from the resources.

[b]Reason ii.[/b] - To have a forum to discuss various facets of revival and prayer with like-minded believers.

[b]Reason iii.[/b] - To pray for revival and seek God as a group of like-minded believers

2003/9/29 15:50Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: Weekly Live Chats (Revival Cafe Chat)

I love this idea Greg...can't wait to see how it all works out. :-P

2003/9/29 20:24Profile
Ashwyn

Re: Weekly Live Chats (Revival Cafe Chat)

This sounds like a great idea, would it be possible to implenment a clock into the website that runs on est, to make it easier to work out when it will be for me and others?

No worries if it's too hard, I'll work out what time it is anyway. :-)

2003/10/2 8:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This sounds like a great idea, would it be possible to implenment a clock into the website that runs on est, to make it easier to work out when it will be for me and others?

[url=http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/timer.pl]Live Clock with all the time zones[/url]
Hi brother, the above link will tell you the exact time the EDT time is (Eastern Starndard Time).

I aplogize to everyone that I was not able to make it to the last live chat on Sat. Oct 4. Was anyone able to make it? I will be there next Sat. God willing and hope to meet some people who are seeking God for revival. :-D

2003/10/8 22:47Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I aplogize to everyone that I was not able to make it to the last live chat on Sat. Oct 4. Was anyone able to make it? I will be there next Sat. God willing and hope to meet some people who are seeking God for revival.

Unfortunately I was not able to get the chatroom live in time for the live session for Sat. Oct. 12. But I spent some extra time and have gotten a really good chat solution up. Please check it out and let me know what you think and God willing see you on the Sat, Oct 19 chat!

[url=http://66.139.77.79/chat/default.asp]Beta Version Live Chat Room[/url]

2003/10/12 1:50Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re:

I have had the opportunity to chat (in realtime!) with so many of our brothers and sisters here...on days other than Saturday!
Thanks for letting it be open 24/7, Greg.
Here's an open invitation...if you're just milling about SermonIndex, stop by the chatroom and hang out for a bit and see who shows up! We've had six or seven chatting at once. What an amazing opportunity for fellowship and encouragement. :-)

2003/10/16 21:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

no problem!

Quote:
Here's an open invitation...if you're just milling about SermonIndex, stop by the chatroom and hang out for a bit and see who shows up! We've had six or seven chatting at once. What an amazing opportunity for fellowship and encouragement.

Yes, try logging into the chat and staying there for abit to see if anyone comes by. From my experience most of the people I have chatted with have a heart for renewal and revival in the Church.

Also remember that there are [b]live chats on revival every Saturday at 8:00pm (est)[/b] drop by for fellowship and discussions on this topic.

:-D [url=http://66.139.77.79/chat/]Live Chat on Revival[/url]

2003/10/18 13:48Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

It seems there is not enough demand for live chat sessions once per week, I think per mary's comment I will leave the chatroom open 24/7 which you can access by clicking on the 'chatroom' link on the left hand navigation. enjoy :-D

2003/10/25 20:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy