SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Renewing Your Passion For Christ!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Renewing Your Passion For Christ!

Brothers and sisters,
Greetings in the name of Jesus.
It was 2 years ago when I made my search in google looking for sermons by brother David Wilkerson and I found this site. In that time I did not know much about him. I remember how great blessing were (and are) his sermons for me.
Since there I found not only this faithful servant of the Lord, but many of them, many godly men of God (like Tozer,Ravenhill,Duncan Campbell,Keith Daniel)who are preaching His word without compromise and who know His heart.I heard about great men of God from the past. The Lord taught me many things, shown me more of His heart, but my longing is to know Him much more, to please His heart much more.
I must to say that I am very glad also to know you my brothers and sisters, I met here fellowservents of the Lord with whom I can be edified and encouraged by one another for a closer walk with Him.

As some of you know I am from Macedonia, and study in Bulgaria,where I am right now. Some months ago I read that brother Dave is coming here. I was very glad about that.
And this day came. Today I am going to this meeting. I must admit that I am excited, not only that I will have chance to hear brother Dave in live but that in one place will be gathered so much pastors and ministries (so far as I know 2000).

I pray and ask you to pray that Spirit of God will fall upon us these three days, that brother Dave will speak word right from the heavens.
The meeting is called [url=http://www.davidwilkerson.org/conferences/2005/sofia.htm]Renewing Your Passion For Christ[/url]
to pray that many will renew their passion for the Lord!
I am also glad that I am going with my pastor , who is coming from my country for the meeting.
That's all from me for now , I believe I will write praise reports later.

-God bless you,
Your fellow-servent,
Kire

2005/4/7 22:39Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Renewing Your Passion For Christ!

Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote

Today I am going to this meeting. I must admit that I am excited, not only that I will have chance to hear brother Dave in live but that in one place will be gathered so much pastors and ministries (so far as I know 2000).

I pray and ask you to pray that Spirit of God will fall upon us these three days, that brother Dave will speak word right from the heavens.
The meeting is called Renewing Your Passion For Christ
to pray that many will renew their passion for the Lord!

dear Kire,

i pray and hope that God will renew your passion for Christ, and those other 2000 brothers and sister!

that you may come out different than you came in, that Christ my be glorified more in your life!

and know that He is working in you, and that He does so much more than we can pray or comprehend!

Eph 2:20,21
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

it's great to know you my brother :-), i pray for you!

be blessed and be a blessing!

your brother in Him!

William

2005/4/8 4:49Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Renewing Your Passion For Christ!

Dear brothers and sisters,
I am back. I am here with new passion for Jesus!
Oh yes, God is still working through this man, He is working mightly. Alelujah! Many pastors and ministries were there. They heard uncompromised message from broken heart. They heard one 74 year old man sharing his heart. He came with a message - message for weeping , weeping for our souls getting right with God, weeping for our churches to be revived. Message for crying to God for unsaved. Message for prayer and intersession.
I saw tears. I heard cry for new passion from pastors. I heard cry for new revelation from Jesus. I heard cries for changing lives. I saw pastors praying for healing their marriages. God was mightly moving in every heart those three days. I believe and I know that many pastors and many other christians are back home with new passion for Christ, with desire for more of Jesus in there lifes.
There was no place for plans and methods "how to build church" but there was cry to be on fire for God and therefore as John Wesley said: "When you set yourself on fire, people love to come and see you burn."
I enjoyed worshiping the Lord with those 3-4000 brothers and sisters. All I saw in the faces of the people after messages was "I want more of Jesus in my life", " I want to be changed". I talked with many people after sessions, almost everyone was encouraged for new walk with Jesus.
I talked with one brother who has decided to quit his PhD degree (he has just one year more for finishing) and to give more time for Jesus and ministry, he said to me that the meeting was confirmation for him and great encouragement.
There was big cry against false "teachers" (they are already here and some of them were in the hall!). There was cry against "easy evangelism".
There was call for Christlikeness. More to be like Jesus in our relationships with others around us.
I personally have new way of seeing Jesus , my Lord. I enjoy more and more of reading the Gospels and seeing the life of my Lord. It's awesome. Longing for new expression of Him in my life.

Great work of God! All glory belongs to Him!

All honor
All glory
All power
to You

Holy father we worship You
precious Jesus our savior

Holy spirit we wait on You
Holy spirit we wait on you
Holy spirit we wait on you

For fire!

Amen.
Kire

2005/4/12 17:34Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

The Lord gave us great opportunity to witness about Him in the train going back to our town. One old woman was hungry to know more about God and her soul. She desired to have bible and we wrote her adress to send her one.
Praise God, may the Lord open her eyes.

2005/4/12 17:41Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Amen bro, Amen. praise God!

great to see a brother on fire for God, who humbly bends his knee to receive the Fire of The Holy Spirit.

keep crying and keep walking with our Lord Jesus, that you may burn out for His Glory bro!

pray for you bro, that you may walk in a life that makes sence in light of Eternity, that He may guide you, and use you for His Glory, for His Name sake

"He makes His servants flames of fire" (Hebrews 1:7b)

in Him alone,

William

2005/4/13 12:27Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
I saw tears. I heard cry for new passion from pastors. I heard cry for new revelation from Jesus. I heard cries for changing lives. I saw pastors praying for healing their marriages. God was mightly moving in every heart those three days. I believe and I know that many pastors and many other christians are back home with new passion for Christ, with desire for more of Jesus in there lifes.

That's just great Kire. Glory be to God.

I hope that many people truly have changed! Only God can revive a life and He will.

“The question isn’t were you challenged. The question is were you changed”
- Leonard Ravenhill

Paul

2005/4/13 15:23Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
I hope that many people truly have changed! Only God can revive a life and He will.

Yes, brother, this is my prayer, to see changed lifes. God can only do that! We have to allow Him.

Quote:
“The question isn’t were you challenged. The question is were you changed”

Amen. Jesus said: 'Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and [b]doeth them,[/b] I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock'

And the sad thing today is that many people are not even challenged, they are satisfied with the state in which they are.

I believe that those cries from the conference for changes will be heard by our Lord. And will bring fruits.

'The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.'
Psalm 51:17

2005/4/13 15:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy