SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Spiritual Avalanche is consuming Christendom-Steve Hll

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A Spiritual Avalanche is consuming Christendom-Steve Hll

HI Saints,

Below is a short video of a vision that the late Steve Hill had. It warns Christendom that it is and will be swept away in a coming avalanche. I would simply add that the avalanche has begun and we are in the midst of the chaos and turbulence that such an avalanche brings........bro Frank

http://youtu.be/WrvDO_TntMM

2014/3/10 11:06

Re: A Spiritual Avalanche is consuming Christendom-Steve Hll

This verse comes to mind.

Heb_12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Only that which is of God will remain.

Eze 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

2014/3/10 11:41
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: A Spiritual Avalanche is consuming Christendom-Steve Hll

Quote:
appolus wrote:
Below is a short video of a vision that the late Steve Hill had. It warns Christendom that it is and will be swept away in a coming avalanche. I would simply add that the avalanche has begun and we are in the midst of the chaos and turbulence that such an avalanche brings........bro Frank

Thank you so much for this. I needed to hear it and I've not heard Steve Hill before but it was spot on.

God bless you,
Lisa

2014/3/10 14:33Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy