SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Goodbye for now, Everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Goodbye for now, Everyone

Well, sad to say, but we've come to the end of the school year and that means I won't be around any more, for I do not have internet at home.
I've had a great time, though short, here at SermonIndex and have enjoyed fellowshipping with all you guys from all over the world. I truly have learned a lot and I hope that I was a blessing and a help here as well. I feel sad leaving.

I may log on here or there if I ever get the occasional access, but it won't be frequent. I also may not be coming back to school next year, so this may be it.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes and then I have exams, so I might be around, but I just wanted to give you all the early heads up.

God bless you, brothers and sisters! May this summer be fruitful in good works and may we all grow in the goodness and knowledge of God!

Love in Christ,
-[b]Eli[/b]

[i]"Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."[/i] - Galatians 1:3-5

2005/4/7 14:40Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: Goodbye for now, Everyone

Quote:
God bless you, brothers and sisters! May this summer be fruitful in good works and may we all grow in the goodness and knowledge of God

Wish all the best for you Eli. It has been encouraging to have you a part of fellowship here at Sermonindex. You will be missed. Yet, the Lord may have other plans and we may see you again. If I might leave you with a passage of Scripture concerning young Uzziah when he came to the throne:

[b]And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: [u]and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper[/u][/b] (II Chronicles 26)

Above all things keep the faith and stand fast in the liberty that Christ hath provided. Be an example to those around you in all manor of conversation. Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. To Him that is able to keep you from falling and present you faultless before Him in that day with exceeding joy be glory and honor and power and majesty forever and ever.

God Bless and much love in Christ!

-Robert

2005/4/7 15:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Brother, you will be missed.

Much appreciated your input here and your heart. You never know what's up around the bend and hope we will soon hear from you again. That the Lord keep you and bless you with every spirtual blessing in the meantime Eli.

2005/4/7 15:30Profile

Brother Eli,

Remember that the "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" computer rooms at the Libraries in all the major cities in New Brunswick, if your in Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton, if your ever at these locations you know that the services there are free for 1 hour.

Take Care

Karl

2005/4/7 15:43
Tears_of_joy

Brother, have a blessed summer.
Continue on to seek the Lord with all your heart.
He will be with you through every situation in your life. God is making everything, He gave His only Son to die for us, just to get us closer to Him.
Praise be to His name.

Your brother,
Kire

p.s. we are waiting to hear from you again

2005/4/7 16:32Profile
Heavenlyman

Australia

Brother Eli,

May God bless you in your journey in life, as you continually seek Him deligently, I pray that God will grant you an avenue to be able to communicate back here, to share the new testimony you'll recieve from now on, so others may be encourage with the goodness of God in your own life.

Keep your path towards His kingdom.
Claudette

2005/4/7 16:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I truly have learned a lot and I hope that I was a blessing and a help here as well. I feel sad leaving.

Brother Eli,

You have been a tremendous blessing to the body at SermonIndex and I have very much appreciated your heart. I know the Lord is going to be using you where ever you go. Please do share about this site to others via word of mouth.

Love you brother.

2005/4/7 19:04Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Thank you, everyone

In Jesus Christ,
-Eli

2005/4/8 8:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy