Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Hyper Dispensationalism

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re:

Hi Phillip,

In my recollection of this grace believers/bearean, hyper dispensational movement, I do not recall them ever speaking about Christ within or anything about the anointing or the indwelling Logos or any such reality?

Are you familiar with this movement that is being discussed in this thread ?

edit : (I exchanged 'referring' with 'familiar' for clarity)

2014/2/27 11:13Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Yes I am familiar with what you stated as "movement".

I sense personal vendetta, not in you personally but when even the word dispensation is mentioned, peoples minds explode. I may be completely wrong but If we don't divide
super heresies from non, then we all are heretics of which I am one and chief in my own eyes also and beg forgiveness for any of my short comings and sins.

The only truth I am seeking is that The Christ that is born again in me is validated and understood to the maximum completion of what this great mystery is to accomplish in my life of which I am still grossly still lacking.

We must ask the individual what is their position on Jesus Christ and where do they think His dwelling and abode is. If they say in Heaven seated at the right hand of the Father, they only have a half truth. The real truth is Christ, the Father with Him and the Holy Spirit make their abode in me. This is where the Church is lacking and the thing that is stopping the mystery revealed by Paul of Christ in you the Hope of Glory is we seek to condemn heresy instead of embracing it with the truth and this only pushes people away from the "organized church" and keep them away from the truth that Christ is now their life if they believe, which is the only thing that brings them into the body of Christ, His Church.

Colossians 1:27-29 to whom God did will to make known what is the riches of the glory of this secret among the nations--which is Christ in you, the hope of the glory, whom we proclaim, warning every man, and teaching every man, in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus, for which also I labour, striving according to his working that is working in me in power.

I love you all in Christ as my true brothers and sisters.
Please forgive my fragmented thoughts but I am in a struggle of, Why God?

IN Christ: Phillip

2014/2/28 15:58Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Hi Phillip,

wounderful post.

2014/2/28 23:48Profile
Eleazar3

Colorado

Acts 28 Dispensationalism

Seems like the discussion so far has been more heat than light. Has anyone actually examined the system objectively. My search of Ironside, Ryrie, Sauer, Geisler and others is a lot of name calling and generalities. For instance does anyone know that W.H. Griffith Thomas a founder of Dallas Seminary, regularly corresponded with Chas. H. Welch and they seemed the best of friends? As to Ryrie's examination of the subject it is lazy and overly dependent on others to prove his case.

2017/3/26 11:51Profile
dohzman

thumbs up

Gal 4:19
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

wish there was a thumbs up or something Philip, solid prospective very good post to a very difficult situation and scenario.

2017/3/26 13:59Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: thumbs up

Truly, what is the fulfilment of the Word of God for us?

A "dispensation", really?

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

I see a mystery, that has been kept secret until it was revealed to Paul and his specific "my gospel", which gives all of scripture which, "fulfils the Word of God"?

Wow this is hard to swallow and reach to the highest that God has for His birthed children in Christ. That is;

Ac 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Ro 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Ro 2:16
In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Ro 16:25
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
1Co 9:17
For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
1Co 9:18
What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
Eph 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Php 1:7
Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
Php 4:3
And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
1Ti 1:11
According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
2Ti 2:8
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

It seems that I must be given new birth by what Paul spells out as "my gospel". Is this what we are to hear? Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

I must seek out the love of Pauls' Gospel, with the Love of Gods Word (logos) Himself +Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. Why was and is Paul's gospel so at war with so many then and even today in the Body of Christ His Church by His Gospel given to Paul for usward?

Thank you Jesus for taking a died in the wool hater of Christians a Jewish Pharisee and by Devine intervention and total Grace, changing Paul who is now my apostle of whom I will listen and hear in the Body of Christ His Church.

I hope by posting this that my computer does not explode. My hope is I will see you all tomorrow.

In Christ: Phillip

2017/3/28 17:56Profile
Eleazar3

Colorado

The Gospel

The majority of references in the New Testament use the word gospel without any qualifying phrase. Simply put it is “good news”. For example, the gospel presented to Eve in Gen. 3:15 was that her seed would be victorious in time. At that time God did not direct Moses to write, “believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved…” (Acts 16:31) or that Christ died, was buried and rose again (1 Cor. 15:1-4) even though that is good news. God’s prophetic program had to be displayed first, before Paul could write those words. J. C. O'Hair wrote: "No one has ever been saved except on the grounds of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.'' (The Unsearchable Riches of Christ, Chicago, 1941, pg. 97). That being true and acceptable to those of "The Grace Movement", we believe, that the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ has accomplished our redemption. He was made to be sin, and made a curse, for us, dying in our stead and that no repentance, no feeling, no faith, no good resolutions, no sincere efforts, no submission to the rules and regulations of any church or of all the churches that have existed can add in the very least to the value of that precious blood or to the merit of that finished work wrought for us by Him who united in His person true and proper divinity with perfect and sinless humanity (Rom. 5:6-9; 2 Cor. 5:21; Gal. 3:13; Eph. 1:7).

2017/4/12 18:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy