SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : North Korea's Horrors 'Strikingly Similar' to Nazi Acts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

East TN (for now)

North Korea's Horrors 'Strikingly Similar' to Nazi Acts

North Korea's Horrors 'Strikingly Similar' to Nazi Acts

(1st 2 paragraphs) Atrocities committed by North Korea against its own people are "strikingly similar" to those perpetrated by the Nazis during World War II, the head of a United Nations panel said Monday after publishing an unprecedented report.

The year-long investigation called for urgent action by the international community to stop alleged crimes against humanity committed by Kim Jong Un and his regime.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asia/north-koreas-horrors-strikingly-similar-nazi-acts-n32121

In my humble opinion, this is propaganda to get the Christians and everyone else behind them to attack North Korea... they have known for YEARS about NK's inhumanity to their own people (and not just to Christians).

God have mercy on us, we don't need another war, imho.
Lisa

2014/2/17 17:48Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: North Korea's Horrors 'Strikingly Similar' to Nazi Acts

Here is another article I found from my twitter feed. How long can such things go on?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10645015/North-Korea-10-starkest-paragraphs-from-UN-report.html

2014/2/17 19:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Before the coming of the Son of God Jesus Christ there will be a actual man who is worshipped world-wide, The Antichrist. so pictures like this soberly remind us the time is short and things like this will happen.

To re-read Matthew 24 and 2 Peter 3 in light of this is helpful.

2014/2/17 19:28Profile

Re:

For years ministries such as the Voice of the Martyrs and Open Doors have reported on these North Korean atrocities. But no government would take them seriously. Perhaps this United Nations report will generate some action. But I would not hold my breath.

There will come a time when Jesus Christ will come and judge the wicked. For now we must pray that God will sustain the persecuted church in North Korea. Also we must pray that the light of the gospel will go forth into the darkness of North Korea and that many will come to saving faith and life in Jesus Christ.

Blaine

2014/2/17 20:48

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy