SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer For Edgar Reich - fractured hand

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Prayer For Edgar Reich - fractured hand

Please forgive me for showing up here on this group prayer list. Some of you may remember me; most of you don't know me.

I am, however, a weekly attender of Edgar's home fellowship group, here in Toronto. As such, I've had a closer view and awareness of the situation with his broken/fractured arm, that initially occurred on Jan 1st.

His arm has gone from bad, to worse, to perplexingly painful (often severe) and continues, at times, to show rather alarming signs of inordinate non-healing &/or strange response (most recently: loss of feeling in fingers; possible paralysis, etc).

You perhaps know that they had to re-break his arm, and re-set it, with pins, some weeks ago.

It is not good that the pain has continued on, so severely, after all these weeks.
And I do not touch on the challenges of living with only one good arm, having to fend for yourself, along with all this pain.
(Edgar lives alone.)

The surgeon will see him this coming Wednesday (again) to remove the cast and reassess if there is 'trouble' going on there, that shouldn't be. The signs are not good.

I share this with you all, not knowing to what degree you are or are not aware of this matter. And also, with the hopes that you might consider taking some time this evening to pray together for this situation and for his welfare.

Our brother is a faithful servant of the Lord.
He requires your 'praying love' at this time, along with some miraculous touches from our Lord for proper healing, full recovery, and significantly diminished pain.

Thank you for your consideration of this.

In His faithful hands with you all,

Naomi J / Toronto

2014/2/17 14:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy