SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 2014 Christian Family Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

2014 Christian Family Conference

2014 Christian Family Conference

BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY

YOUR INVITATION

Lord willing, we plan to have a 2014 Christian Family Conference at Longwood College. The dates will be Sunday June 29th through Friday July 4th. On-line registration will be available on April 1st.

We believe in this last hour we need to remain faithful to the ministry the Lord has entrusted to us concerning this conference, that the Lord have a vessel through which He can reveal Himself and His Eternal Purpose. Soon all things will be summed up in Christ to the Glory of God. We do believe God has called this conference that He may share a word to prepare the church for His soon return.

The theme of the conference is from Revelation 22:7,12,16 & 20 "BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY". It is our burden that the Lord will use the conference to enlighten the spirit and heart of the Lord's people as to the imminence of His return and that there will be both and individual and corporate response that will bring forth fruit to the hastening of the Lord's return.

Stephen Kaung will share on the theme verse Behold I come quickly Rev. 22:7&12.

Lance Lambert will share on the individual response. Let him that heareth say come Rev. 22:17.

Dana Congdon will share on the corporate response. The spirit and the Bride say come. Rev. 22:17

2014/2/17 10:32
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: 2014 Christian Family Conference

I would recommend this conference to anyone that is hungry for the strong meat of the Word. These men that are teaching at this conference are fathers in the faith, and these conferences are always Christ centered.

Brtoher stephen Kaung knew Watchman Nee very well and was mentored by him, and translated many of his books. I got a chance to meet him at one of the conferences. He is a very humble man, and the love of God flows through him. He must be around 90 years old now, and still ministers the word.

You will love the teachings by Lance Lambert and Dana Congdon also.

Mike

2014/2/17 12:55Profile

Re:

So where is Longwood college located?

Blaine

2014/2/17 13:40

Re:

It is in Richmond, Va. The conferences are in Richmond, Va., every year.

2014/2/17 15:03

Re:

Thanks bro.

2014/2/17 15:53

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy