SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Coming Sudden Persecution To America (Short Christian Video Documentary)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

I guess it was my ear buds. I tried some headphones and it worked fine.

2014/2/15 22:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Brothers, it is good to warn the saints of the coming persecution, and it is also good to bring words of encouragement. If all the church hears is how bad it is going to get, then fear is sown in the hearts of many.

We need to know that the Lord will give the grace needed for every trial that we go through in the coming persecution. There will be great trouble, but great glory also. God is raising up a company of overcomers in these end times, that know that Jesus has won the victory, and that in the world, we shall have much trouble, but we are to rejoice and be glad because Jesus Christ has overcome the world.

Dear brother, I agree that saints need to be encouraged and we believe the Lord's people are being encouraged daily towards standing and seeing Jesus Christ alone as their trust. We daily post "david wilkerson devotionals" on the website and we believe that encourages saints for what is coming in a positive way.

Yet who is warning of coming persecution amongst all of America's 50,000+ pastors.

We encourage those who have not seen this video watch it and share it with others: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxzhpAvRNk

2014/2/16 12:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you to all who have watched and shared this video in the last 24 hours there have been 3000+ views on the video. If you have not consider sharing the link with others.

2014/2/16 21:32Profile

Re:

Amen brother. Let us get this video out.

Blaine

2014/2/17 13:17

Re:

Does anyone see a difference between judgment from God and persecution from people or do you all see it as the same? Most of your threads you confuse both of them as being the same.

Throughout the centuries, the religious world has persecuted the true Church and it is no different this time. There will be many 501-3c churches that will be happy to stay "state churches" and have no problem persecuting those who don't want to join a state sanctioned church. The religious world will employ the state to "help them". The state has always been the "force" behind the religious world's assault on the Bride of Christ. Religious Babylon and Political Babylon work together.

Judgment has begun at the house of God some time ago. If you are not experiencing it, I suggest you run to your prayer closet.

Remember, lukewarm, "heart far from from Me" Christians, will not suffer persecution. They are not suffering the cross right now, so why would you think they will suffer persecution? You have to be living godly to suffer persecution.

2014/2/17 15:11
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Posted this link on FB but I doubt many of my friends will listen, but if one will and that person takes it to heart, it will be worth it.

I find the list shared by one of the speakers interesting. Isaiah 212-16 has a similar list. There judgement will be meted out against people, nature, national security, and commerce.

God's judgement does not vary a lot, does it?

It seems scary but we do not live in the future now. We live today now and trust the LORD for the future. If and/or when these things come upon us, He will give us the grace to cope. Praise the LORD! I love that testimony of those Korean parents, don't you?

2014/2/17 16:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Does anyone see a difference between judgment from God and persecution from people or do you all see it as the same? Most of your threads you confuse both of them as being the same.

God judges nations because of sin. God judges His Church because He loves His Bride. I believe both are happening now in North America. Persecution from men is not a judgement of God in the New Covenant but a normal response of the world to true disciples of Jesus Christ. Our Lord told us to expect such. So we must not consider something wrong with ourselves when we are persecuted but rather should consider something wrong when we are not.

Towards severe persecution such as we seek in Iran, North Korea and China, God will allow this to happen for the greater good of His gospel going forward and His Son being glorified.

2014/2/18 12:27Profile

Re:

Amen, brother Greg.

2014/2/18 12:28

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy