SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Reality

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Prophetic Reality

Hello Friends. I listened to a message I downloaded yesterday by Art Katz called, Prophetic Reality vs Fantasy. It has a profound truth packed into it concerning total abandonment to God. He addresses it from the standpoint of a judaic mindset because that is his thrust, but when he mentioned Israel, I thought of the church. I think this truth is one that everyone needs to chew on and swallow. :-D . Love, Dian.

2005/4/6 6:16Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re: Prophetic Reality

Mmmmmm...yep, this one's tasty (even if it is a bit grisly;-)). Truth is not about 'facts' but 'reality'. Facts can include fantasy, but truth can't.

2005/4/6 7:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Reality vs Fantasy

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2788] Prophetic Reality versus Fantasy[/url]

[b]Description[/b]: How do we distinguish between the false and the true prophet as both use Scripture to validate their position? The fate of Israel was at stake in Jeremiah’s time—and so also today. Art shows that the false prophets were themselves deceived about their knowledge of God. Then, as now, nothing has changed.

Thanks Dian, refreshing to hear that these messages are being listened to, this being one that cuts through a lot of the nonsense.

2005/4/6 8:00Profile
Compton

Re:

Thanks Dian. This is a worthwhile word from a humble prophetic voice.

His eagerness to be alive only to the utmost reality of God, and dead to even the most "christian" of personal agendas, resonates with Jeremiah 23:28 and Heb 4:12.

"The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; and he who has my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the straw to the wheat?... For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

MC

2005/4/6 22:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy