SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "Is This Our Extinction Level Event?"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

"Is This Our Extinction Level Event?"

Is This Our Extinction Level Event?

Forget Fukushima and the ecological and climatic damage caused by the Gulf Oil Explosion. These events are child’s play compared to what is coming from Yellowstone super volcano. The problem is that it is impossible to predict when the massive explosion will occur. This event will end life as we know it, but will it happen next week or in 10,000 years? Nobody knows, and for certain, nobody can do anything about it.

I have been ignoring the hysteria and hype surrounding the claims that Yellowstone is a massive super volcano ready to blow its enormous top. Sensationalist journalists have been claiming for years that if there is a volcanic explosion at Yellowstone, it could constitute an extinction level event (ELE). Yeah right! At least, that is what I believed until last night.

Late last night Roger Landry, the Director of the Liberty Beacon Project, called me and reported that there was renewed discussion regarding Yellowstone related to the fact that we could be looking at a massive eruption which, at minimum, would destroy the United States and the resulting ash cloud could threaten all of humanity.

Privately, I was thinking that I have heard it all before and I could not wait to get off the phone and go to bed. However, Roger is a friend and of course I heard him out. Based upon the small chance that Roger was correct, I decided to do a little digging, and it turns out that Roger was indeed expressing a valid concern. And Roger has reason to be concerned, because he lives near ground zero."

Roger Landry forwarded some very disturbing images that he obtained from the Turner Radio Network. As I discovered, the images are publicly available, and what they demonstrate are very concerning......rest of the article and seismology:

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/05/is-this-our-extinction-level-event/

2014/2/6 18:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy