SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Live Online Seminars..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Live Online Seminars..

I have been thinking back about last summer and how it was such a blessing to have live seminars on SermonIndex! I would love to have this happen again and have a stable online platform for this. But the problem with Video/Audio live conferncing is that it is quite expensive to get it going..

I would love for you all on SermonIndex to start praying about this that the Lord would either provide a solution and make it clear that this is His will on SI.. I personally would love to have an robust solution where I could really have 50-100 people online at once hearing an GOOD speaker.. These days we live in are scary but at the same time very exciting days. I get goosebumps thinking how amazing it would be to have this going.

I would love your feedback and questions regarding this. For those who have seen the Live makeshift solutions in the past I would love to hear what you are thinking also.

If anyone really feels led to donate monies in regard to this to help get this off the ground you can here: Donate for Live Seminar solution...

I will keep everyone posted as doors open or close for this..

2005/4/5 1:50Profile
Elisabeth67

Re: Live Online Seminars..

Have you ever heard of Paltalk.com ?

Its a free voice and video chat, with moderated rooms you create. It is a very large community and has a large christian section where this would be ideal.

I'm not sure if that was your idea but i thought i would share that with you..

GBU
Elisabeth

2005/5/9 8:35Profile

sorry to interupt im marina from england and ive,finally figured out how to use this internet thing,im not too clever ... well at least god loves me for who i am ... amen anyway i sort of like fell on this site and find it very interesting to watch god work through so many of us in different ways its amazing to sit back and watch him at his best ....we are all different but we are all wired up to god the same way .... THANK YOU LORD for showing me the internet hee hee x x x anyway hi to all x x :-P 8-) ;-)

2005/5/9 9:01
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Accidents 'happen'?

Hi Marina,

There is a welcome section under the forum heading on the left of the main page or you can click here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&1642]Welcome & Intro[/url] just for refrenece.

Quote:
amen anyway i sort of like fell on this site and find it very interesting to watch god work through so many of us in different ways its amazing to sit back and watch him at his best

Are you sure you 'fell'? Methinks perhaps something else might be at work here... :-)

A most warm welcome to you, know you will find much to glean from here, it is just loaded with resources. Let us know how we can help in anyway with navigating through the site.

2005/5/9 9:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Elisabeth[/b]

Thanks for the suggestion about PalTalk. I am still waiting on the Lord about this and really do want a custom solution for SermonIndex to make it easier for the speakers to use it and feel comfortable. Please pray that the Lord will make this happen in His timing.

2005/5/9 19:38Profile
madmatg

asia

dont speak up very often. But I will for this, these seminars and things were some of my first christian teachings, and they were immensely helpful in striking a foundation in the Lord. I will be praying for this.

2005/7/1 0:51Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi Greg!

there is a program, called [url=www.skype.com]Skype[/url] and there you can start a conference call, but only upto 5 people.

but now there is also [url=www.video4skype.com/]Video 4 Skype[/url] that has the ability of a conversation with a webcam.

they are still working on that last one, it's now only a plugin.

but maybe later on that it will be improved and may come in handy for a online seminar (of course only when there can join more than 5 the video-conference)

2005/7/1 6:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy