SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Requesting prayer for my aunt...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Requesting prayer for my aunt...

Greetings brethren,

I am requesting prayer for my aunt. My uncle's wife has been suffering from brain cancer and the treatment for it for some time. Unfortunately, the situation is dire right now. She is experiencing great discomfort. Her blood pressure is too low for an operation to pull out fluids that are pressing against her organs. At this point, doctors have pretty much given her days or, perhaps, a few weeks.

She is a believer. However, our sadness is in the pain that she is experiencing and the thought of "losing" her presence on this side of eternity. I know that this is especially difficult for my uncle.

Please remember my Aunt Beverly in your prayers, as well as my Uncle Larry, their children and families.

2014/1/31 15:52Profile

Re: Requesting prayer for my aunt...

Praying brother, for your dear Aunt Beverly and Uncle Larry. May God's mercy, kindness and presence sustain them and may the Lord cover them with peace. His will be done for His glory in their lives. In Jesus Name...

2014/1/31 20:58
Beige

Re: Requesting prayer for my aunt...

I am praying and believing God for your aunt. Please visit this web site: http://www.tlsm.org This ministry has a tremendous amount of documented and miraculous healing of seemingly impossible cases. They also teach scripture based divine healing classes. Give us all mercy Lord, forgive our sins and heal our bodies. Lord please heal this woman and let us glory in your majesty and sovereignty in all things once again and forever. Give us a miracle here Lord God and let us magnify You as You show forth your glory. We praise you Lord Jesus and worship you and gives thanks for your sacrifice which paid the price for our healing. You are holy, righteous, just and full of mercy. Thank you Lord Jesus. We turn from our sins in sorrow and shame Lord Jesus and ask You to restore us in all things. We thank you Lord Jesus.
1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

2014/2/1 6:32Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thank you for your prayers. My aunt passed away this weekend. Here is an update from my cousin:

Quote:

Been a tough weekend to say the least. Thursday we had hope and a plan for mom's recovery and therapy over the next month. Friday morning things changed and she was given days or couple weeks. Friday afternoon it went to days. Fri night some family members went home to prepare for hospice to arrive in AM.

After turning to her side, laying down almost all the way (two things she hasn't been able to do for a week), and two hours of her singing gospel hymns with us, at 3 AM it was apparent to the nurses, my sister and me that it was now hours.

She was not in pain. Everyone re-joined us in mom's room. She constantly had family surrounding her. With one of my sisters holding her hand, my other sister with her hand on her back, and I stroking her hair, Mom closed her eyes at about 7 AM.

Within a minute or two, three nurses came in the room and said she had passed (they had been monitoring her heart rate from another room).

My sister questioned, "Passed what?"

"Her heart stopped" the one nurse said. They were right. My youngest sister answered, "Look, she isn't breathing."

So take comfort my friends, she couldn't have died a more peaceful death.

Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray as we will be driving down to Southern California this weekend. My parents and other family members will be flying in this week as well. Please remember them in your prayers as we all travel.

I do rejoice that my family is not mourning like this world mourns. There is victory in death for believers. We know where my aunt is spending Eternity. I suppose that the only sadness is mostly due to the sadness of my uncle and cousins. Even in the knowledge that my aunt is now on the other side of "this glass darkly" and knowing "joy unspeakable and full of glory" for all of Eternity, I know that her husband and children will miss her during the rest of their pilgrimage here on Earth.

Again: Thank you for your continued prayers.

2014/2/4 16:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy