SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Over 2 Million Sermons Distributed!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Over 2 Million Sermons Distributed!

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/1million.gif[/img]

I am very pleased to announce that there have been over [b]2[/b] million downloads of audio/video sermon materials on the website SermonIndex.net since december 2002. There are [b]2,001,609 downloads[/b] as I am writing this post, and this is just for the SermonIndex.net site! overall across the internet there is near to an estimated 4+ million sermons distributed for the glory of God.

[i][b]Never[/b][/i] in my wildest imaginations would I think I could be part of something that is really changing the world and bring many Christians closer to God and being more effective for the kingdom. Early on in this ministry I set a goal of attaining to 1 million downloads.. and it happened but I fear I have been even hindering God with that number.. I pray and hope that God will get 100 million sermon messages everywhere in the world and people will be burdened to pray for revival and get zealous for serving the living Christ.

AT this time I am asking people to continue to help support this ministry and allow it to expand and cover the costs of taking the gospel and message of an deeper Christian life to the world! If you pray and are led to support this site you can go here for an mailing address and also direct links to give online:

Help Support SermonIndex.net

In Him,

Greg
[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/mysignature.gif[/img]

2005/4/4 15:56Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Over 2 Million Sermons Distributed!

Wow thats alot of sermons. Many that I have downloaded have been put on cd and given out to several people, and they have even loaned them out to others and made copies. I think even the number 2 million doesnt honestly show how many sermons have came off of this site and distributed. THIS IS AWESOME! I'm so glad I ran accross this community.

2005/4/4 16:11Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

To God be the glory! Great things He has done!

100 Million... :-)

2005/4/4 16:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I think even the number 2 million doesnt honestly show how many sermons have came off of this site and distributed.

Brother I fully agree and thats what scares me! I have heard many stories and ways the sermons are being used and it boggles my mind. I know there are well over 4 million sermons that have been distributed.. but what matters is if they have made an impact on peoples lifes. I know as many people pray over this ministry and the sermons that go out that they are radically changing peoples lifes for God's glory!

2005/4/4 16:16Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Wow Amen!

Halleluja! thank You Jesus!

bro Greg, this is really amazing, God has blessed this ministry and touched so many lifes, all for His Glory!

2005/4/4 16:47Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
I am very pleased to announce that there have been over [b]2[/b] million downloads of audio/video sermon materials on the website SermonIndex.net since december 2002. There are [b]2,001,609 downloads[/b] as I am writing this post, and this is just for the SermonIndex.net site! overall across the internet there is near to an estimated 4+ million sermons distributed for the glory of God.

I wonder how many it would be if you consider all us guys who distribute the sermons on CD 8-).

2005/4/4 18:24Profile

Re: burn baby burn

I am with you brother, I burn CD's for those who do not have the luxery of owning their own comp.

Karl

2005/4/4 19:05
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I wonder how many it would be if you consider all us guys who distribute the sermons on CD

Amen, I believe many people have been doing this and that is something hard to track. I would encourage everyone to keep distributing sermons this way to be a blessing to others. what a way to make a [b]difference[/b] individually!

2005/4/5 13:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy