SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Cast all our burdens

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Cast all our burdens

I said, Oh that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest I would flee far away and stay in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm. Psalms 55:6-8

Have you ever felt like that ? When we are oppressed by evil people or spiritual enemies, or when the troubles of the world bring fear, anguish and overwhelming anxiety we too often wish to fine rest and relief by escaping from our present distress However, in most cases escape from such situations is not possible. The real solution is found only in seeking refuge in God. We can do as the Psalmist did - call on God evening, morning and noon V 16-18 and cast our cares on the Lord by looking to him to sustain us. He will never let the righteous fall. Psalms 55: 22 When facing trials too great to bear, God invites us to cast our burdens and cares on him. He then bears the weight of them with us and sustains us in every situation. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7 Bring all your anxieties to God in prayer, the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds. Phil 4:7 God cares for the troubles of every one of his children, a truth emphasized throughout his word.

2014/1/27 16:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy