SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Purity

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I feel so weak and helpless and I have got to get this work in please pray and I want to be pure

2005/4/18 10:11Profile

Re: ahhhh Purity

Purity doesn't come overnight, Oh we wish it could be that way.

But how shall we ever know or experince God's atributes, His mercies, and longsufferings.

These virtues are imparted to us thru the operation of the holy Spirit when we face hardtimes and endure them as a good soldier.

The true power of God is virtue soaked in love.
It's not a love that we know today, but it's that agape love that when you and I are saturated with it, people will be healed just by touching you. Love heals!

Love comes thru hardships and pain. Sorrow and tears. Losses and gains. It never comes thru the avenues that we think it does, "His ways are higher then ours".

When a Mother gives birth to her child, that child was birthed thru hardship and pain. But the result of baby meeting Mother is love. We forget that sorrow and pain, we only enjoy the product that comes forth......love.

When we mean business with God by seeking His face, we will come up against opposition. This resistance is good it means that we are on the right track, if you are pursuing a religion or anything external then you will recieve a different kind of opposition and that doesn't mean that your doing whats right.

When you seek God thru prayer and the word, we can't go wrong. We err when we listen to voices outside of that realm that takes us away from our only true source of life.

There is a silent period between Christ 12 birthday and when he reached 30. But I can guarantee you that He had to endure alot when He was growing up. He was a goodly child and He did not sin, someone like that would stand out. He was teased in school, mocked on the playground. He never lusted after the girls, or done anything that the other boys were doing, someone like that could be labeled gay. I know I was!

I can see Him spending much time in the Temple, walking alone by the sea of galialee, talking to His Father. His walk is lonely, but He endures this times as a good soldier and does not allow the hardness to come into His life. He studied the law and the prophets and every year He would up to Jerusalem.

Purity comes thru a lifetime of ups and downs, Holiness, Seperation and Perfection is a state of being.

Karl

2005/4/18 10:44
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I am spent two nights doing work and my mind needs clensing and I need to rely on Jesus I want to complete thsi program with jesus help
I need sleep and I need prayer for my mind to be purified. I witness in this room yesterday to a few non christians who saw that I had my bible I like carrying my bible so I can read it, but the worst thing. I am tired and I need Jesus and to control my toungue. i almost locked my self out the house and prayed that I would get in to god be the glory my landlord wasnt far away and i got in. I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.
I have a book which is really thick and I have to work out how to use it and it is a programming manual. The bibles my one !!!
I need clensing in the blood of the lamb and washing in his blood, my friend jim always used to pray that if he had done anything unduly wrong he would repent of it each night. I have done things that I knew I should not have done and I need Jesus forgiveness and clensing.
The thing that I normally ask my friends to pray for is to clense my minds from images that are not right and you run into them alot in this day and age.

Your Cryling and Desprartly wanting jesus to help me

DOm

2005/4/20 0:45Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

What is the worst thing people have gone through? and that god has got them through has anybody ever felt there life fall apart before.

2005/4/27 18:52Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I feel like I have been going through the valley at the moment and I am scared and frighterned, my heart needs reassuring !!! I love Jesus so much and I wish my heart would agree with me!! I just feel so down!!! Have any of you got verses that got you through hard times as I need them!!!
I have been wanting ot face the dark in my life the bits that I havent wanted to face!!!

2005/5/7 5:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy