SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Purity

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Jesus help me !!!

2005/4/13 23:01Profile

Delivered by a Cry

You may want to listen to
Delivered by a Cry by David Wilkerson

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4380

2005/4/14 5:15
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Delivered by a Cry

Got it

2005/4/15 17:21Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Am I the only one who costantly needs prayer for purity I was just wondering :cry:

2005/4/15 17:24Profile

Re: delta

Delta,
If you think the carnal nature is ever going to be pure, you're in for a long wait, beloved. Jeremiah said the heart of man is infinintely wicked, who can know it.
There is a struggle or war if you will, that begins when one is born again. Although our flesh is already dead in God's eyes, we still have to contend with it.
In a war, who ususally wins? Is it not the side that is best equipped, best trained, best supplied, has the best vehicles of war? If you feed your flesh, it will rule in your life. If you feed your spirit, it will rule in your life. But the carnal sin nature will never be sanctified or enter into perfection. It can only be subdued. Only the grace will end it's reign or carnality. But you can starve it out. You can also call upon the Lord by faith and ask Him to remove troubling desires from your heart. He will. But again, there is no such thing as "sinless perfection". The spirit is made perfect and righteous, but not the flesh. Feed the spirit, seek the power of God to overcome and sin will not rule in your life.

Bottom line...no you are not the only one. We are all in the same boat.

2005/4/15 21:06
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Just because there is no possility of being holy that still does not mean I do not want
Does it not say be perfect as I am perfect and

Joh 17:23 - Show Context
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Lu 6:40 - Show Context
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master

2005/4/16 12:32Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Knowing that I am a sinner means that I need a saviour I sturggle and cry out to god to heal me show me what evil lies in my heart and god purify me I need purifying clensing

2005/4/16 12:33Profile

YOU CAN BE PURE!!!

Everything that God offers mankind is in the form of a promise. Salvation itself is based on Gods free gift and promise to us. The gift of purity in Christ is now fully available to anyone who will take hold of the promise by faith. Without receiving the promises of God, salvation from sin and purity is totally impossible.

2 Peter 1:3-4 "According as His divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that has called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

2005/4/16 13:16
markm

Re:

God doesn't ask us to be pure by our own power. He shows us how incapable we are of doing it ourselves. Then He shows His way to purity.

May I suggest an MP3?
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1041

Give thanks go God for bringing you to this place of brokenness, He is going to use it for His glory.

2005/4/16 16:11Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

AHHH Programming help !!! Yeshua I have this big programming assignment then an excel assignment followed by statistics does jesus help people with ordinary stuff such as Balance Sheets and Ratios and working out a Geographic program.

2005/4/16 16:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy