SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Still waiting for a clear verse that states a pretrib resurrection

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
psalm1

Re:

Does anyone know where the postrib doctrine originated?

What percentage of the early writings were burned by the Catholics?

I am wondering if postrib is a carryover from the Catholics?

2014/3/18 23:19Profile
budgie

Re: Thanks TMK and Psalm1 for your patience

In regards to the parable of the 10 virgins it is as always very important to keep in context what the parable or parables are in relation to.
Jesus has just been talking in Matthew about the signs before His Coming, He also talks about the many false Christs and false messiahs that will come during these signs as well as during the tribulation.

He said do not be deceived for I am not Coming Yet.

Jesus then speaks that after the Tribulation there will be signs in Heaven and then His Glorious Coming, but He then states that this day of His Coming after the signs in heaven is a day and hour that no man knows.

Jesus states that He is Coming.

No one knows if it is in the morning or afternoon or if it is sunday or Monday.

Jesus then goes on and speaks about this particular day and gives parables about being prepared for this day,watching and walking, knowing in an intimate way who Jesus is.

The parable of the 10 virgins simply put is that all were virgins, all slumbered, all slept, all heard the call, all arose.
But the message is to be wise, to be prepared, to be filled with the Holy Ghost, to be immersed and to be filled with the holy spirit in an intimate walk with Jesus every moment.

It takes time, sacrifice, dedication, surrender, honesty and repentance to develop an intimate walk of knowing Jesus.

Jesus said to the foolish virgins I NEVER KNEW YOU, if He never knew them then they really never knew Him.

You cannot catch up in a day what it takes a month, year or years to create an intimacy with Jesus.

The message is have a truthful, intimate, spirit filled walk with Jesus so that whether we die tomorrow or when Jesus comes, He will say, I KNOW YOU MY BLESSED CHILD.

The day is Coming when the signs will be seen of His glorious Coming and we will look up for our redemption draws near.

Thank you again for your patience for my reply as I have been on Nightshift looking after peoples who have no hope and try to take there lives every day.

The harvest is ripe to share the Hope and love in Christ our saviour

2014/3/18 23:22Profile
psalm1

Re: wayneman

The bride is ready.

In the 10 virgin parable they all slumbered and slept.

Why? because the groom tarried.

That is where we are now.Some have gone out to meet him,and he is tarrying.

We are at the door.

Be ready my friend(preaching to myself)

2014/3/18 23:24Profile
psalm1

Re:

"The parable of the 10 virgins simply put is that all were virgins, all slumbered, all slept, all heard the call, all arose.
But the message is to be wise, to be prepared, to be filled with the Holy Ghost, to be immersed and to be filled with the holy spirit in an intimate walk with Jesus every moment.

It takes time, sacrifice, dedication, surrender, honesty and repentance to develop an intimate walk of knowing Jesus."

Wow budgie,this is excellent.Very well put
That put a smile on my face!

PS.he did not say never.He said I know you not."know" is the term used in a virgins marriage consummation on the wedding
night

Oh,and the foolish do eventually get in.

2014/3/18 23:34Profile
budgie

Re: psalm1

thanks Psalm1 for your correction of me you were right, I was thinking of another verse where Jesus said never.

I did not have my bible available

It does say that the foolish did not take oil with them

And it does say that the wise took vessels full of oil as well as their lamps

Mat 25:3 Those being foolish, taking their lamps, did not take oil with them.

Where in the parable does it say that the foolish eventually get in as it ends with the door being shut?

As Jesus was relating this parable to the Day of His Coming which he said is after the signs in Heaven, why do you say that some are going out know if the Call is not made, as the signs have not happened.

I believe we should always be ready and filled for our life could end in death at any hour, as many are killed daily for their faith.

2014/3/18 23:53Profile
budgie

Re: hello psalm1

Hello psalm1
You said that it clearly shows the pretrib immortal ressurection in matthew 24
Can you please show me those verses and how they are pretrib

And do you believe that the resurrection into our new bodies happens in the twinkling of an eye

I believe that the resurrection all are waiting for is the resurrection in our new immortal bodies

Never to die again

Many haive been raised from the dead in the last 2000 years approx
But none recorded as being raised immortal or recognised as immortal

Please reply

2014/3/21 1:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy