SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) (Volume 1) Paperback

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) (Volume 1) Paperback

(I would recommends this book wholeheartedly as the writer is a well saved God fearing, Jesus following man.)

"Liberty minded individuals and those who believe in the Constitution will find this near future, Christian dystopian novel to be right up their alley. Those who are looking to be more informed about the potential threats to America’s financial stability will learn what to watch for and how to prepare themselves for an economic collapse. America is on the cusp of financial annihilation. Matt and Karen Bair face the challenges of Main Street during a full scale financial meltdown. Government borrowing and monetary creation have reached their limits. When funds are no longer available for government programs, widespread civil unrest erupts across the country. Matt and Karen are forced to move to a more remote location and their level of preparedness is revealed as being much less adequate than they believed prior to the crisis. Meanwhile, Paul Randall, a third party presidential candidate arises to push back against the welfare and warfare spending that have bankrupted our country. While he has gained expansive acceptance, the fight has just begun. Paul Randall proposes a plan to mitigate the coming hyper-inflationary collapse which is a mathematical certainty. His plan is known as The American Exit Strategy. American Exit Strategy uses survival fiction to take an in-depth look at the real life politics and economics behind the issues that are likely to trigger a currency collapse or financial meltdown in the near future. American Exit Strategy is a work of fiction… until it becomes history."

http://www.amazon.com/American-Strategy-Economic-Collapse-Chronicles/dp/1492373990/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390594196&sr=1-1&keywords=american+exit+strategy

2014/1/24 15:22
Jeremy221

Re: American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) (Volume 1) Paperback

Thanks for posting this. I think of those who turned themselves over to the Babylonians during the time of Jeremiah and survived or those who came through the seige and went into captivity. You don't prepare a house in a day.

2014/2/3 8:03Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

My plan for America would be, trade Mexico our welfare recipients that can work, and just don't want to work, for an able body person that is willing to work. That way at least we would be moving in the right direction, someone would be working, paying taxes, making money and be contributing as a constructive person in America. Take any business that has 100 workers, and have 25 that are just lazy, and see how that business prospers, compared to one that all 100 work hard to help contribute to building the business. Right now you have folks that do work hard everyday, that want to build a stronger America, but are being taxed to death by welfare leaches, so it takes the wind out of their sails. I am not talking here about folks that can't work due to illness, health conditions or age, I am talking about just plain lazy folks, that somehow made it onto the Governments payroll. Technically, we all are still raising kids, even folks that don't have kids because of our welfare system. When everyone contributes that can, everyone that wants to prosper by working hard can, it's that simple!

2014/2/3 8:44Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

Watch your tongue. You are speaking against The Lord. Can you honestly tell me that you are doing the things commanded by God to help the poor and the needy? Have you opened your home and extended your table to those who cannot find employment? Job worked very hard but God allowed it all to be stripped from him. Where is your treasure? Do you have nothing and yet possess all things? Can you say that having food and clothing is enough? Are you truly cast on The Lord?

2014/2/3 9:09Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Jeremy221..Can you honestly tell me that you are doing the things commanded by God to help the poor and the needy? Job worked very hard but God allowed it all to be stripped from him.

Jermery, I am paying taxes, am I contributing to help the poor? There comes a time when a contributor becomes an enabler. God did not strip Job of everything to teach him a so called lesson, he did it to show Satan how Jobs faith in God was.

Jermery, little background here. I am speaking as a person that is 62 and that lives in a 33' travel trailer, that struggles, but chooses to work hard, so I can help take care of my Mom and Step-dad "in there 80's" so they will have a better life. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

2014/2/3 9:14Profile

Re:

brothers Bill and Jeremy, I beg you both, in humility...please..let it go..I beg you both.

I didn't post that link to divide, or start anything....just maybe thought a dear brother or sister would "get" something out of it, that's all.....so..please?

2014/2/3 14:13
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It is clear with those who have the strongest allegiance to America or any other earthly nation have less of a strong allegiance to the Kingdom of God. Brethren may we be of those who seek things above and not things on the earth. The dow jones is at record highs and soon will be at record lows, may we not put our trust in our nations or security but in the living God who gives us richly all things to enjoy.

Please do not argue or speak in an accusatory to brethren directly on the forums. We must realize we are all saints in the Lord and no matter what country we belong too we must hold ties to it loosely. The time is soon coming when we will have to choose between country and Christ, the all nations will hate you for the sake of the Gospel.

2014/2/3 15:51Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Sorry all, didn't mean to start a riot,:) was just was offering an opinion. All is well here.
Mr. Bill

2014/2/3 17:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy