SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Babies Are Murdered Here - Free Film to watch Jan 22nd on Abortion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Babies Are Murdered Here - Free Film to watch Jan 22nd on Abortion

Saints,

A hidden holocaust is happening all around us in every major city in
America. Unborn babies are being killed. Murder is happening, if you
could hear the scream of each small child. Stand up for these innocent
souls. God weeps. Judgment is coming.

53 Million unborn deaths in America. Everyday many happen. Every minute, every hour. We must share the grief of God over this.

You can add this image as your facebook cover to spread the word today and tommorow: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/625454_10152591075954199_1894890976_n.jpg

You can watch the free documentary Jan 22nd
http://babiesaremurderedhere.com

Please share this with others.

2014/1/21 11:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Babies Are Murdered Here - Free Film to watch Jan 22nd on Abortion

You can watch the free Documentary "Babies are Murdered Here" Jan 22 today only for free: http://crownrights.org/babies/ #BAMH

2014/1/22 13:13Profile
makrothumia

Texas

Sobering and disturbing

I did not enjoy watching this!!!!!!

But thank you Greg for making it available.

I NEEDED to see it!

makrothumia

2014/1/22 15:37Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Sobering and disturbing

I noticed, in social media, there is a prolife thing going on today and I noticed some Congressman saying the Pro Lifers are winning the war.

This issue is a case of spiritual warfare and many prayers have gone to the heavens on behalf of the unborn. Has there truly been an answer to this prayer as a Congressman proclaims?

2014/1/22 16:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This issue is a case of spiritual warfare and many prayers have gone to the heavens on behalf of the unborn. Has there truly been an answer to this prayer as a Congressman proclaims?

Brother,

You might be right in some measure. There does seem to be more of an knowledge and understanding by christian believers of the horror and wickedness of 50 million aborted babies in the United States of America. This starting place of acceptance is something the Lord I believe wants His Church to take some ownership over and repentance.

2014/1/22 19:01Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I don't if abortions are going down, going up or staying the same but if there are many prayers going up and the abortions are going up or are just steady does this mean God not answering or not hearing? I don't often hear much about the end result. I seem to hear how many babies have been killed as well as the horror stories of pro lifers who shout and just act crazy around clinics.

On the heels of this I have begun my own, small campaign, that when I have a conversation with someone who is for abortion I will be asking if they have had an abortion. If they know anyone who had had an abortion they will not know what pains that person is going through because women won't often talk about it in public. It is similar to rape.

2014/1/22 19:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

On youtube the video has almost 10,000 views in one day: http://babiesaremurderedhere.com

2014/1/23 12:08Profile

Re:

Thank you for this link, Greg. Very inspiring.

I am sure every baby that has been saved from abortion is very grateful, when they come to that knowledge.

You are winning, even if you save 1 from abortion.

In this world, on many levels, you're never out of the fight.

Yes, God is answering prayers, everyday.

2014/1/23 14:36
Jeremy221

Guile

I haven't watched the film, I believe that we should speak for and help the oppressed and the innocent. I have issue with this:

"Free Film to watch Jan 22nd on Abortion"

This statement is deceptive. Are they ever going to charge for access to the film? Will it not be free on January 23rd? Or in 2015? If it was going to be posted on YouTube, why does their website ask you to sign up for their mailing list as what you first see?

There is a blog entry on the brochure distributor's website about responding to Christian spam that I found especially hypocritical. It was advised to use a form letter "preaching the gospel".

I wonder too about why this group is not making the designs and contents of the tracts freely available. I understand the need to cover costs of printing and such but what about those for whom it is cost prohibitive to use their service? HezDwelling posted a message titled "Politician Professional or Prophet" which addresses this to some extent. ( https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=51322&forum=34&0 )

This morning at a friend's church I came across instructions for running a conversational English movie night outreach. When I read the guidelines, which followed acceptable mainstream norms, I wondered why something like that would have to be written. Is there no discernment? And yet, what about Paul's use of secular poetry in his address? The question is whether it is a weapon in whose hand? Is this ministry Saul's or Paul's?

2014/1/24 6:39Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Guile

Thank you so much for sharing this video. I finally got the chance to look at the entire video. It doesn't have very many if any graphic images but it definitely makes us aware of our moral responsibility in this issue. I was so thankful after viewing it, when I researched the area that I live in that I did not find that any abortion clinics are in existence in the area that I live in. When I researched on the internet I found many local web sites regarding abortion alternatives. I hope that many people all over the country will see this video and feel the burden to do something about the abortion clinics in their areas.

2014/1/28 18:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy