SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : God bless you all, I'm new...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Zelus4Jesus

Oklahoma

God bless you all, I'm new...

Hello everyone, I want to say that Sermonindex.net has been a great blessing in my life. I've known about it for about 3 weeks now, and my dad and I often sit and listen to the Word of God together. This ministry has truly blessed my life, and is helping guide me on my immense hunger and thirst after God. I am getting alot of solid soul food, which I haven't been getting in my church (Which I've recently realized).
Specifically the messages of David Wilkerson I am especially enjoying the most, but others as well. I am just thirsting and longing after Jesus Christ, and these messages are blessing my life and guiding me.
I'm 21 years old, and love to talk about anything that has to do with Jesus Christ and the Word of God, so feel free to email me. Praise Jesus and God bless you all! Also, I thank the Lord for this wonderful ministry that is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED, filling me with the Word at any time, and providing something for my dad and I to do together that is edifying, rather than waste time watching the t.v. which is what family time used to be. God bless you all! Amen.

2005/4/4 1:42Profile

Re: God bless you all, I'm new...

It is great to have you here! I too am fairly new but I have been blessed tremendously by the sermons here even in this brief period.

Make sure you check out sermons by Leonard Ravenhill and A.W. Tozer. And i'm sure everyone (including myself) would recommend Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

God Bless you!

Stephen

2005/4/4 1:47
moreofHim

Re: welcome

John Daniel,

Welcome to SI! What a blessing it is to have you. May the Lord reveal Himself to you more and more each day. :)

Surrendered to Him, Chanin

2005/4/4 9:32Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Quote:

Zelus4Jesus wrote:
Hello everyone, I want to say that Sermonindex.net has been a great blessing in my life. I've known about it for about 3 weeks now, and my dad and I often sit and listen to the Word of God together. This ministry has truly blessed my life, and is helping guide me on my immense hunger and thirst after God. I am getting alot of solid soul food, which I haven't been getting in my church (Which I've recently realized).

Good morning, and I hope you like your coffe strong ;-). Welcome to the fold.

2005/4/4 9:57Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello everyone, I want to say that Sermonindex.net has been a great blessing in my life. I've known about it for about 3 weeks now, and my dad and I often sit and listen to the Word of God together.

Praise God! Welcome brother I am so glad to hear your testimony of how God is using these audio sermons to deepen your faith in Christ Jesus. Do listen to more of the featured audio and video sermons on the front page. God bless you brother as you seek HIM.

2005/4/4 15:47Profile
jeremyhulsey

What an encouraging letter! Welcome to SI! I'm glad that you have been blessed by the sermons on this site. This is a treasure house of God's Word preached by Called men of God. I hope that you are continually blessed.

Here are some sermons you might want to listen to if you haven't already:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels And A Shirt[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn (Compilation)[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3843]A Call To Anguish[/url]

If you like the sermons by Dave Wilkerson you can keep up with his current ministry and recent sermons by going to [url=http://www.timessquarechurch.org/]Times Square Church's[/url] website. Be sure to check out Carter Conlon and Neil Rhodes also.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/4/4 19:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy