SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Registering For An Account On SermonIndex - Why Taken Down And The Future

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: Registering For An Account On SermonIndex - Why Taken Down And The Future

.... I would like to be able to subscribe to the forums in a way that would allow me to be notified of new Topics or posts. As the latest topics disappear before having seen them on the front page. Or to be able to see some kind of viewing system of unread topics as happens in some PHPBB forums.

.... would also like to see a limit of the maximum amount of words on the posts, I have a lot of problems reading some of the very long material.

2014/2/16 21:14Profile

Re: Registering For An Account On SermonIndex

For me facebook is not an option as i will never sign up for it. A Blog seems a good idea.
Long term you might also need to consider to use several servers in different countries. SermonIndex might one day be difficult to access and experience "technical" problems.
Also Youtube will one day be censored.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus come!
Markus

2014/2/17 3:42

Re:

It would be nice if you would turn the post numbering back on. It is convenient to refer someone to a post number within a particular thread. Subscribing to threads would be good, too. I can understand why you may have turned off all the graphics options (to save disk space), but don't understand why other conveniences like post numbering and subscribing are turned off. Of course there is a whole host of things turned off that have nothing to do with graphics. Is everything related to security?

2014/2/17 10:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy