SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How much more?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

How much more?

have you ever seen something, an advert, or a video, that purports to be of the Faith, which is The Way.....and just by watching say....one minute, you KNOW, in the Spirit and in your spirit....that its "off"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W93Z5nHe7e8

i'm not commenting, I DID do a bit of background vetting after, just so that I wasn't being "neo-pharisaical".

the prophesy of Malachi comes to me at times...oh so happy happy and shiny shiny.

2014/1/17 17:33

Re: How much more?

BUT THEN....as i'm going thru youtube, ...idly.....I saw a trailer, "Son of God".....and while watching it, I started weeping with joy....

oh yes, I know its a MOVIE, and it is an ACTOR portraying Messiah Jesus.....but I must confess, sometimes in my secret heart, I wonder what Jesus in His Earthly Ministry LOOKED like.......and please don't scorn me, but I desire to have been one of the 12.....not Judas.

you see, I think before Judas ever followed Messiah, there was SOMETHING in his soul, character, that IMPELLED him to desire to hold the money.....and I thank God for all my faults, I've never had that desire.....here's the trailer:

"Son of God"

I thought it was beautiful, in a world of ugly.

2014/1/17 18:11

Re:

Well, I don't see any female spirit involved in the process, below. Just God the Father.

Mat_3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Luk_3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Check this one out, too.
She is definitely a false prophetess and teacher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h8AOEqGrao

She says two spirits came together to make Jesus Christ and that they have to be male and female so the Holy Spirit is our Heavenly Mother.

She is comparing God to His creation and says it takes a female and a male to reproduce so with God it must also take a male spirit and a female spirit to produce. She thinks the Holy Spirit is a female and has relations with the Father to produce Jesus Christ.

2014/1/17 19:49
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

I try to stay away from being taught by you-tube. There are many deceiving things out there. Deception is the trip up for the believer. Satan is the master of deception.

To say that God need this and that... I don't know. The secret things belong to God. I may look up a known and respected authors lesson you-tube. Boy do we need discernment.

2014/1/17 22:11Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

Thanks brother

2014/1/18 9:02Profile

Jeremy

which trailer?...."The Son of God"?...or the gnostic lady?

of course, i'll remove it, just tell me which one.

2014/1/18 11:42

Re:

Quote:
by RogerB on 2014/1/17 22:11:36

I try to stay away from being taught by you-tube. There are many deceiving things out there. Deception is the trip up for the believer. Satan is the master of deception.

To say that God need this and that... I don't know. The secret things belong to God. I may look up a known and respected authors lesson you-tube. Boy do we need discernment.

But that is just knee jerk reaction (throwing the baby out with the bath water). repentingheart has a lot of great vids on Youtube as well as many others.

2014/1/18 12:02
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

I was responding to the comment about the She, needed that you mentioned in your note. I don't mean to offend you about your thoughts of a woman in creation. Many think that. In fact God is taking care of that even now. He's preparing a Bride for his son. A she, the weaker vessel.

As to the trailer, I watched it. I have a difficult time looking at those. I don't think anyone can accurately portray what transpired. Imagine coming to earth, to an insane asylum all by yourself. Jesus is the great intercessor mediator. He bridges the gap between heaven and earth. Came from perfection to earth. Isaiah said he was a man of many sorrows. No one wanted him to be a savior, they all wanted a king, one who could provide food as they needed, one who heal, and also free the land of the Romans. We often pray to him for those very things.

2014/1/18 16:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy