SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Rapture (caught up) which is first the resurrection or the rapture?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Brother budgie,

I say this with all manner of kindness in the Lord, but I can’t agree with you on certain aspects post-trib and I am of a post-trib persuasion!! There are so many versions of pre-trib and post-trib that any end-time belief is not set in stone Biblically, surely you must acknowledge that.

About the resurrection, Paul said in Acts 24.15 “…having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection OF BOTH THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED,” sounds like two resurrections to me!! And you stated that, “Scripture is very clear, no one’s thoughts or ideas, but the Holy Inspired Word of God”

And what about Revelation 20.5 “The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended, this is THE FIRST RESURRECTION.” When Paul states that there is a FIRST resurrection, he implies there is another following after or why even bother using “the first”?

My point is brother, like with psalm1, there is absolute Truth (like with the deity of Christ), and there are no inconsistencies with the deity of Christ. OH but there are hundreds of inconsistencies with pre-trib and post-trib both! Just saying.

I know you won't agree with me, brother and five years from now, you'll probably still be on here arguing about it!

God bless you brother,
Lisa

2014/5/6 15:14Profile
budgie

Re: hello lysa

Thanks you for your reply
There must be a misunderstanding
Of you look at all of my posts you will see that I have myself stated that there is a resurrection of the just and 1000 years later a resurrection of the unjust
I was in this post referring to the resurrection of those in Christ before the rapture as Paul describes
As Paul says we will be raised then raptured

2014/5/6 21:04Profile
budgie

Re: hello again Lysa

If you look at my first comments at the beginning of this thread you will see that I even gave the verses for the 2 Resurrections
First Resurrection those in Christ that are raptured
Second or Last Resurrection those at the end of the 1000 years for judgement

I totally agree with Jesus, Paul and Revelation as well as Old Testament teaching.

One Resurrection of Just
One Resurrection of unjust

In that exact order

2014/5/7 0:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy