Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
joliboy11

Philippines

prayer request

please for me that I will not lose sight of Jesus whatever happens,

I find it hard to find a decent job, where my faith is not compromise. I have been to many failures cowardness. But on the other side I am thankful for it for God has use this to show me how helpless I am without Him.
He is Sufficient.
He is Precious.

2014/1/13 9:40Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: prayer request

How good to see your faith and hope! Please don't give up. I will pray for you after replying. I do not know where you live, but everyone is facing difficulty now. You may not find a job right away but keep the faith. Is there a local congregation of believers around that can help provide essentials until you find one? God has the church as a place of refuge for the brethren.

2014/1/13 11:17Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

Thanks for the encouragement,

I'm not regularly attending a local congregation, I find it hard to find truth being preached, but I meet a believer (I'm courting her) often to have sharing & Bible study...
pray for us also that the devil will not take advantage of us...

2014/1/15 10:14Profile
a-servant

Re:

Did you consider online work? There are a few websites that are market places for temporary jobs, where people and companies go to outsource their work and are looking for 'personal assistants' and offer also other jobs and projects.

Interesting if you want to work your own hours and have online experience, like research, blogging, or data entry. Or simply can follow instructions, some companies are good instructors of what they want you to do.

2014/1/15 18:00Profile
brothagary

Re:

god will look after you just trust him , he likes it when you trust him .. trusting him will do more for you then any prayers i could send to god for you

blessings

2014/1/15 19:03Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

@a-servant: i have tried joining logo contests online, I stop after few months because i'm not winning :), I really want to mingle with people n not to lock myself up,
i haven't yet been to an online job with a regular income/ project-base, but that would be a good suggestion if circumstances prefer....

@brothergary: "trusting him will do more for you then any prayers i could send to God for you"
Amen!

2014/1/15 21:11Profile
a-servant

Re:

joliboy, mingling with people is definitely the best. Then again part time online and part time mingling with people can also be enjoyable. All depends on ones personal focus. I would rather do fulltime ministry than earn any money, then again I have a family that for some reason still spends money, so what can I do :-)

Maybe I can assist you with know-how if you ever want to be a freelancer that deals with real life local small businesses in your city. Or if you want to spend a few hours online per day instead, I do something like this right now and perhaps you want to join me. In any such case drop me a line at fastmedia [at] fastmail.net - and we can chat about anything you like.

2014/1/16 5:49Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

@ a-servant
i have dropped at the email, i hope i can also help.

thank u all for your concerns,
God bless

2014/1/17 22:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy