Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : weary in well doing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pernvic

weary in well doing

Hi, Please pray my my husband as he went on a long ministry journey this week from the US to India and Africa. It started with a delayed flight which caused a domino effect and he had to redo three flights which he missed because of it. Then last night his blood pressure spiked to 187/17/ He sought help at the airport but managed to make it to his first destination. Now he is again having a BP spike and needs to return home. He had a month long plus trip planned with preaching almost every day now he is waiting to come home and head to an emergency room here.
I am feeling pretty concerned and sad for him. He knows he was supposed to go???

2014/1/11 14:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: weary in well doing

Sister,

Have him drink much water there. May God make a way and heal him. God's timing is not always our timing. I will pray for him.

also:

3) Coconut water. Rich in potassium, electrolytes, and other important nutrients, coconut water has been shown to help significantly lower blood pressure levels in most of the people that drink it.

In India there are is much coconut and it is safe for Westerners to drink the juice from them.

2014/1/11 16:24Profile
pernvic

Re:

Thank you I will text him the info! He is at a coconut plantation actually.

2014/1/11 18:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy